Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59442 times)

of course not

you can time travel but one second takes one second to travel and so on

No :(

Press the button, and there will be a Lego Island 4, however, it still isn't better than the original LEGO Island, as it involves you trying to stop the Brickster as he goes into the LEGO Star Wars Universe.

yes

if you press the button you will find the love of your life, but he's a man

forget yeah

if you press the button, , otherwise

Shoot the button, making it non-functional. Now you're triple gay.

Press the button and absolutely nothing happens, however, you will be very disappointed and go into an existential crCIA.

i press a button

if you press the button, you will be able to draw perfectly, but you can only draw loli

FUUUUUCK NO

Press the button you will be the most forgetable guy on Earth, but you can only forget your family members.

the world is my family. bring on the incest

press the button and you have as many slaves as you want at your disposal but every three letter agency is on your tail about it

Nah

press the button and you become immortal, however, you are paraplegic.

no besides being immortal means you will eventually be immortal forever

press the button and whoever you want dies but you then have a mall special interest

no i am good christian boy :)

press the button and your voice will become the most arousing sound on the planet but it will give you hypospadias hypospadias is scientific for a ballhole

no go away

press the button and youll get a blockland gold account

Yes (next time, please add a consequence for pressing the button tho)

Press the button, and you travel to the Harry Potter universe, but all the Mudbloods die.

i half press the button
if you press the button you can become a amazing speedrunner at any given game you want but you become trash at all other games