Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59532 times)

Isn't AIDS one of humanity's problems? So I could essentially be immediately fixed.

Press the button and you get every achievement of a game of your choosing. However, you also get a vac ban on your record.

you also get a vac ban on your record.
this can easily be avoided by buying a physical copy or playing it oon a console

press the button and any challenge in any game is more easier
exammple:curly in gta3 doesnt care if some random car is following him but he gets spooked if you hit him

but roblox becomes pay to play and the transactions are still left in even though you loving paid money to get in
and all existing accounts are locked until d until they cough up

If I do press it, Roblox will lose players and they'll learn their lesson about being too greedy.

--> --> --> --> --> --> -->

(Try and translate the pictures).

press button and you will cure pain but you will go blind and deaf

no i like seeing things

press the button and you will become cool but you will secretly become a trap

*dab away from button xd*
You can get an unlimited supply of any food of your choice, but you have loving diabetes

Yes because im already a fatass

If you press the button you get a vault full of stock images perfect for memes, but as soon as you try to take one you get gutpunched

what's the positives you can't use them i refuse to press this button

press the button and you will create a really funny meme but within a month it will become annoying and mainstream

im gonna make the new ugandan knuckles and satisfaction that i started a meme so yes

push the button and you get infinite supplies of cookie dough in all the flavors, but you can only have the bad flavors or you die

No, forget that.

Press the button and all of your friends and family die, but you get a really cool hat.

no tthats dumb

Press the button and everyone will listen to you, come with valid arguments, think about what you've said, and admit fault if they were wrong. However, everyone else will be generally smarter than you. At most you'll be right in an argument 1/13 times. Even when they are wrong they will still be smarter and be able to expand on whatever train of thought you had that was correct.

yes cause i like to learn and winning isnt important to me. in fact the whole thing is pretty true already.

press the button and the forums is deleted forever. blockland however is as big a success as minecraft

forget yes (as long as it's not as toxic as Minecraft's fanbase tho)

Press the button and Nickelodeon starts airing their old shows again on their main network (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Danny Phantom, Invader ZIM, Ren & Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, The Angry Beavers, etc.) and will cancel all of their bad shows (The Thundermans, Henry Danger, Game Shakers, etc.). However, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel will vanish mysteriously.

forget yes (as long as it's not as toxic as Minecraft's fanbase tho)

Press the button and Nickelodeon starts airing their old shows again on their main network (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Danny Phantom, Invader ZIM, Ren & Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, The Angry Beavers, etc.) and will cancel all of their bad shows (The Thundermans, Henry Danger, Game Shakers, etc.). However, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel will vanish mysteriously.

Smash THAT loving BUTTON
oh stuff
regular sho
AAAAAA

destroy the butto-ERROR: functions "upside" and "downside" do not exist!

Push the button to prevent yourself from hearing your least favorite noises (besides the downside), but you have to hear your least favorite song atleast once a day