Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56232 times)

Press the Button:

You are given the opportunity to do something, however, there's also a negative side effect to it. You have a choice to either press it or not. If you do press it or do not, you have to create a new button question.
(Example: You're computer is now protected from any kind of viruses, however, all of your browsing history is now visible to your friends, family, school, and workplace, regardless of whether or not you deleted it. Press the Button?
Yes/No.).
If you did press yes or no, you have to come up with a new one like the example.

I think i'll start.

You get to have all the money in the world, however, you will be immediately arrested if you step foot into one country.
Yes/No.

Hopefully this made sense.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:59:52 PM by Dark Blockland Guard alt. »

No.

You get to have the love of your life, but every day, in the world, something bad happens, earthquakes, fires, ect.

yes.
You want to go on a vacation, but your school announces plans to open school during weekends, winter, spring, summer breaks and all the holidays.

what
how is that a yes or no
is your autism meter over 9000

You can have anything you want but you must give up your parents

yes.
You want to go on a vacation, but your school announces plans to open school during weekends, winter, spring, summer breaks and all the holidays.
You are given the opportunity to do something, however, there's also a negative side effect to it. You have a choice to either press it or not. If you do press it or do not, you have to create a new button question.
You stated that I want to go on a vacation... okay?  That's not an opportunity, that's just a statement.

You can have anything you want but you must give up your parents
forget ya, because theoretically I could bring back my parents after giving them up

You live forever and nothing will ever kill you, but one day the universe will implode and you will live an eternity in the void.

You live forever and nothing will ever kill you, but one day the universe will implode and you will live an eternity in the void.
uh
i'd kinda smash that no
people can decapitate you so how would your life be as a head floating in space

A 500 pound anvil crushes you for failing to submit an opportunity.

You have a chance to put Interiors and Terrain in V21 with shadows and shaders, however, the game crashes at extremely random intervals.

god no i didn't want those in the first place

be able to kill by willpower but every time you do it you lose 5 iq points permanently

yes i'd go on a spree and mindlessly jump off a bridge because i thought the water would save me like in minecraft or some other dumb stuff

ability to nuke something with your mind for one chromosome destroyed every nuke launched

nope
kill swifthyena but have to suck off a black man

slam that loving button

You get an infinite amount of money, but you will pass out whenever you spend it.

No.

You will be able to return to Windows XP and relive all of your nostalgia and all of your games will work on it, however your computer's specs will be very limited, the computer will be slightly unstable, prone to viruses, and you will never be able to use any other kind of computer or OS other than this one.

all of that is literally windows xp so haha no

infinite wishes but 1 in 3 chance that each one goes horribly wrong

button

I'll just wish that none of my wishes go horribly wrong

you get to live forever, but you have to live the same day over and over again forever a la groundhog day

lol no living is gay

you can exterminate all anime in the world, but then you'll turn into an anime grill