Author Topic: Police Shoot and Kill an Unarmed Daniel Shaver  (Read 16581 times)

please guys keep this going for another 15 pages

I can start pulling up articles of police officers who did wait the 2 seconds when someone reaches their waistband.

None of the police officers are alive.

https://youtu.be/F8M-xWjDDkc?t=3m3s

Did that officer have 2 loving seconds? Pretty sure he didn't react fast enough.

Difference here is, that you keep ignoring, is that the man put his loving hand down and about 2 seconds after the officer shot.

Please actually take notice and don't be ignorant.

But then again, that's asking a lot from you.

please guys keep this going for another 15 pages
oh my god can you just please go away

youve made it grossly apparent you barely care for any type of discussion on these forums

Difference here is, that you keep ignoring, is that the man put his loving hand down and about 2 seconds after the officer shot.

Please actually take notice and don't be ignorant.

But then again, that's asking a lot from you.

So what?

He was dead the moment he put his hand to the side.

So say he did have a gun, then what?

So what you're telling me is he had enough time to reach for his waistband and then reach for the ground before getting shot.

So what if he had a gun??

He had enough time to reach for his waistband and then aim the gun before getting shot.

Your logic is now flawed.

If he had enough time to reach for his side and the ground before getting shot then he had enough time to aim a gun at the cop if he had a gun.

If it was a concealed weapon it would've taken longer to take out and he'd actually have to reach for it, not just pull up his trousers.

Watch the video again, the man put his hand down, 1-2 seconds later, dead.

I can understand if it actually looked like he was reaching for a weapon but it was just hinted at and he put his arm down, therefore he must be shot right?

Also no he wouldn't have enough time to quickdraw his gun like a loving cowboy.

If his gun was already roostered and loaded had enough time to start shooting or at least had enough time to aim a gun.

The point of neutralizing a threat is shooting them before the gun is drawn not after.

He had enough time to aim a gun at a cop. The cops were justified

he still had his hand around his waistband area. if you want more dead cops then fine, have them wait more and get blasted because someone actually had a gun that time and the officer hesitates. yes. people can draw their weapons quick. you're underestimating people's abilities here

You're not getting the point, so I'm just going to give up now, you clearly can't listen to the fact that he put his arm down and anyone could realise that, and if he did have a gun he would have to aim it at the cop whilst on the ground with one hand supporting him, it's an awkward position to pull a gun from, especially if it's a concealed weapon, but you just want to be right, and you're never wrong, so I'm just going to stop now.

he wouldn't have enough time to quickdraw his gun like a loving cowboy.

Yet the police have 2 whole seconds to decide if he is scratching his ass.

They aren't cowboys that can judge situations like this in 2 secs

but really they should've cuffed him while they already had him disarmed and face to the floor

He's not on the force anymore he's free game