Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night

Author Topic: Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night  (Read 8473 times)

Thread dedicated to all my fellow friends who had one to many drinks last night, and the room still spins up to this morning.

Had a Chirstmas party with my university friends and house mates where we had a chilled drink, but things started to get wild afterward when we got to Wetherspoons (UK pub chain) where we realise they sold 6-shot roostertails in a jug for just £6. One of my friends had 2 jugs. We progressed to having many glasses of cheap rose and a couple of Jager bombs (yuck)

When we got to the club, stuff was spinning real bad, one of my friends fell like three times. We then had a fishbowl and at that point was where stuff crossed the line. After a couple of sips I realised I probably couldn't stay out very much longer as I would end up making a fool of myself

So I went home with a friend (no we didn't hook up) and regretted drinking to much, yet again. I fell in the shower and it hit me (no pun intended) exactly how drunk I was, although I had no injuries from the fall. Apparently for those who could handle their alcohol the night got so much better an hour after I left.

This morning I woke up, sweating alcohol, room tilting slowly, eyes dry as a desert, regretting the unnecessary stress put on my poor liver.

Anybody else had a mediocre night out and drank a lil too much?

*if you are a united states resident then you must be 21+

i stayed up a little too late because my mom said i had a curfew so i said i'd go to bed and i did but i woke up and did two shots of these bad boys

Didn't go out drinking exactly but me and my boyfriend got drunk and then shredded a stuff ton of mail he had laying around, like a couple years worth.

i want to like alcohol more than i do. any times ive been what i consider "inebriated" have been incredibly fun times, but i have still not found any alcohol that is any kind of good. it all tastes like stuff and all hangovers suck ass

i want to like alcohol more than i do. any times ive been what i consider "inebriated" have been incredibly fun times, but i have still not found any alcohol that is any kind of good. it all tastes like stuff and all hangovers suck ass
For the taste of the alcohol, I find the key is in the mixing. I love roostertails because they taste amazing and still get you tipsy. Also it's probably a good idea not to drink too much period. Every time I go overboard the next day is never fun lmfao.

Many times I wish I would drink less, but my friends are the type to have a glass of wine with supper. It's very socially integrated in Gibraltar where I'm from.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:56:11 AM by General »

I'm rather the same.
I dislike most spirits for their alcohol taste, or harsh burning taste. Even in roostertails or with mixers some are just too unsavory for me, particularly whiskey.

Beers are alright, but I can still only nurse them.
Ciders are my preferred choice, especially berry ones.
Some roostertails are great if they're sweet enough. I love snowballs.
And I had the most delicious punch the other night, but unfortunately the person who made it doesn't know exactly what was put into it.

its not depression its just alcohol

drink water with any alcoholic beverage.

i don't much care for drinking straight unless it's jagermeister or smirnoff. i usually drink mixes of ice+club soda variants.

Last time I got forgeted up was back in November, we drank a pineapple sunrise or some stuff, but it was mixed so poorly it was like 75% alcohol, had four glasses of those, two shots of jager, and a beer. made the terrible mistake of taking tylenol later that night and then threw up and got only 3 hours of sleep; no hangover surprisingly.

i dont like liquor anymore really. and i never drank beer because its ass.
so now when im out with da boyz, cider on tap? :D

Ever since I moved to Germany I've had about two beers a day, but sometimes I got as high as like eight beers?

Last night I drank six beers and facetimed my asolutely stufffaced buddy in Maryland.

im under legal drinking age, but ive still never really got drinking casually. i hate the flavor of alcohol, and just drink it to get forgeted up. hardly drink anymore tho, sometimes me and my girl or a couple friends will get together and drink, but i don’t go out to parties anymore or anything

henny is my favorite cheap-ish liquor ive had so far

had a good night, doesnt happen often that the entire group can all hang out, but this friday we could, so it was great
sat out in the snow with a fire, had good drinks, maybe sneaked a joint or two

a few years back i drank two liters of apple juice. had to go to the hospital the next day because my blood vessels were turning into the shape of really small apples

alcohol was never a "cool" or "taboo" thing for me, since my parents didn't care if i drank at family events or had a beer or whatever with them every week or so. my dad (who never drinks for this reason) and my grandpa are violent & angry drunks, so i've always avoided getting even close to drunk. well, at least until last month when i got close to a girl who realllly likes to drink (unfortunately for depressing reasons, but she's a fun, positive person otherwise). she invited me to a small party she was hosting and insisted i try getting drunk at least once in my life, so i eventually told her i would if she bought some good whiskey. maybe 14 shots and 3 beers later i found out i'm actually a happy & talkative drunk, thankfully taking after my mom's side of the family instead of my dad's. ended up vomiting after seeing one my friends do the same, and i think i took a couple more shots after that to make up for what was lost idek. woke up the next morning in bed with the girl who invited me but my pants were still on, so. had a killer hangover too

i've never been hungover, but i never get completely wasted. i just drink until i hover to that line of drunk and buzzed.

greatest time was when me and a friend were watching some kind of movie at his house with his family and i was too far gone to actually understand the movie. it felt like i was brown townyzing and critiquing the movie mcjob-style, but it turns out i was just saying stuff like "this is gay" and "are they gonna forget or what?" i wish i could remember this lmao it sounds great.