what game did you put the most time into?

Author Topic: what game did you put the most time into?  (Read 7206 times)

steam/pc i put 1,000+ hours into blockland. Console wise i put 200+ hours in MGSV and 150+ into Watch Dogs 1.

i played bl all the time before steam so it's probably way up there, but aside from that either bf4 or fo4 up around 300-400 hours

Not sure how many I have on Blockland but I'd say its near or at the top

Then Star Wars Republic Commando - No clue how many hours exactly but way more than MW2
Then Modern Warfare 2 ~ 240 hours.

Since the OG Xbox and PS2 don't have timers, I can't give you accurate statistics on the games I feel I played the most, such as Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal or Star Wars: Battlefront II.

My Steam account indicates my most played game is GTA V. Pathetic.

Since the OG Xbox and PS2 don't have timers, I can't give you accurate statistics on the games I feel I played the most, such as Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal or Star Wars: Battlefront II.

My Steam account indicates my most played game is GTA V. Pathetic.
im pretty sure the reason why gta v is up here with all of these is because you spend like 10 minutes loading in that game

im pretty sure the reason why gta v is up here with all of these is because you spend like 10 minutes loading in that game

Just over 1,944 hours in Destiny 1

Second would prob be either be Battlefield 1942 or Civilization 3 because that was my bread and butter in my younger years

Most of these are over the course of a few years

then I log into pso2, which I only started playing a year ago andddddd

help

honestly i dont know how you can not have tf2 in your list

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:42:31 AM by ReddBoi »