Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78508 times)

donnie where is your antifa branch gonna attack next? or are you saving up to shoot up france again?

That is one fat ass chin

Blockland: the only place someone can Self Delete spam the forum and later get nominated for person of the year

Blockland: the only place someone can Self Delete spam the forum and later get nominated for person of the year
at least i'm not betel

at least i'm not betel
yea because your forum bombing was pretty weak at best so you had to enlist bedpost and jiggie to help you. you can’t even do that right
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 06:30:05 PM by Grimlock² »

yea because your forum bombing was pretty weak at best so you had to enlist bedpost and jiggie to help you. you can’t even do that right
as opposed to you who just sits at the sidelines and tells everyone to do it for you

as opposed to you who just sits at the sidelines and tells everyone to do it for you
I specifically told eon not to bomb the forums immidately after the whole train situation went down.

bedpost hotlinking the same image from /b/ over and over was very impressive

bedpost hotlinking the same image from /b/ over and over was very impressive
as i said: very weak attempt at a forum bomb

as i said: very weak attempt at a forum bomb
I specifically told eon not to bomb the forums immidately after the whole train situation went down.
this roast is almost stuffty enough to get you considered for membership in the chad republic
Chad republic more like taboo republic
wouldn’t doubt it

what are you talking about lol, eon’s bought like the entire clan an alt in a very short amount of time. i’ve been told privately its him and with some very simple deductive reasoning you figure it out pretty quick
whenever eon buys him his next key
while i agree celau/maxx’s crew is quite obnoxious can we stop using the term “habitual problem user”? It’s run its course three times over
all these quotes are over the span of about 24 hours and in multiple topics that are barely even related to me or drama at all
you have an un-healthy obsession with me, grimlock

bonus picture

"stop telling people what to do"

wew lad