HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN

Author Topic: HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN  (Read 25311 times)

I mean if the ban right at the beginning of the thread and the post above you isn't enough proof, lmao.
I was hoping somebody would explain some of this person's history beyond "gets banned frequently"

while i agree celau/maxx’s crew is quite obnoxious can we stop using the term “habitual problem user”? It’s run its course three times over

I do this because you act like a toxic starfish to literally everybody in the discord you're usually in. Kill yourself.
take a breather now man jfc, every time i look at this thread someone's loving pissed it's like a room of angry old homeless men yelling at each other

while i agree celau/maxx’s crew is quite obnoxious can we stop using the term “habitual problem user”? It’s run its course three times over
"autism unleashed"

its almost as if a habitual problem user would have a problem with it

says the habitual problem user :cookie:
what term do you suggest we use for people that coming back after they've been banned multiple times?

its almost as if a habitual problem user would have a problem with it
i don't think anything can beat this

also
darth c3po:

total greaseball.

out of context quote while he's set his pic and name to ajit pai

yeah there's totally no room for sarcasm or jokes there

it's almost as if someone who personally invites their roblox troll friends to their clan would have a problem with being considered a problem user
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:12:28 PM by zelau »

what term do you suggest we use for people that coming back after they've been banned multiple times?
My three total bans isn’t even that high at this point(one of which was banned due to a rule i was unaware of), and i’ve really tried to tone things down unless provoked.

what i’m trying to say is that using the same blanket term unironically over and over makes the term loose what clout it had(speaking from personal experience, and we all know what im talking about). Just diversify your insults i guess

On another note, I don’t understand why everyone is focusing solely on Maxx when Celau/Eon is the one that keeps giving him these accounts. Something about enablment or whatever

On another note, I don’t understand why everyone is focusing solely on Maxx when Celau/Eon is the one that keeps giving him these accounts. Something about enablment or whatever
i mean you could at least try to be subtle when you try to turn things on me

"handicap"

hey maxx forgeted any bags recently

"handicap"

(this includes us you know)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:40:26 PM by Electrk.. »

a brother with grace

For the 5 years I've been on this game I have literally never thought of Maxx as a good person. It's always something with him and it usually ends up being him flaming somebody or just never shutting up. Oh yeah and he once literally forgeted his mom's handbag and described it and then defended it because he was tired or horny or some bullstuff. He then said (after it backfired) that he was joking and definitely had not forgeted a handbag.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 02:40:41 PM by d »