Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78269 times)

I'm okay with losing to pecon
congrats friend

if only shrek was here to see this

blockland is cancelled

both of these people are loving scum

both of these people are loving scum

How is seventh scum? How am I scum?

All you post is toxicity and hatred. Please stop. I’m trying to enjoy my brick-game forum.

gamefandan gave me some game code cause i asked nicely so my vote goes to him

How is seventh scum? How am I scum?
you supported the glory hole loving private investigating beachbum for christs sake

you supported the glory hole loving private investigating beachbum for christs sake
I'm not going to reignite this argument since it's long-past at this point, but let's get something clear really quick - you are not a 'supporter of private investigating' unless you dox someone or spread someone's dox. Neither me, nor Gamefandan, did either of those things. But if I'm going to be stuff on completely unprompted by someone because of my tangential association with a drama thread, I'm going to respond. Take this as my 'official position' on the whole issue, and this is the only thing I'm going to write about it ever. No arguments, no follow-ups, this is it.

If spreading someone's personal information with malicious intent constitutes being 'scum', then you should rebrown townyze your view of Beachbum111111. You may have forgotten the time when he spread around McZealot's real-life picture around the forums, accompanied by actual child enthusiasm accusations. Which led to a long emotional plea by McZealot for Beachbum and his goon-squad of handicaps to quit spreading his image around because of the fact that, given a single reverse-image search, any of his future employers could stumble upon a forum full of people accusing McZealot of being a kid-diddler.

But did Beachbum care about the fact that he was spreading someone's dox with the intent to libel their public image with accusations of child enthusiasm? Did our intrepid victim of private investigating care about the fact that he was violating someone's privacy and using it for blatantly malicious purposes? Nope, he wrote this instead:

monday I don't know your real name. The picture you posted was public. Once something is out on the internet it's out there for good. If you didn't want this to happen you shouldn't have spouted such stupid stuff.

There's your victim/poster child of private investigating. Literally the exact same reasons he validated private investigating McZealot applies equally in his own case. Nobody dug through his mail, nobody broke into his house. The information he was so concerned about leaking was put up, publicly, on the internet at some point. Beachbum claims that he wasn't aware that McZealot wanted the images pulled down, but even after the drama thread, his image is still in plenty of his old posts. Ones he could have edited if he actually wanted to respect Zealot's privacy in retrospect.  

Does being a hypocritical douchebag mean that Beachbum111111 'deserved' to be investigateed? No. But should he earn everyone's sympathy for having his incredibly generic-looking mug and full name spread around the internet? forget no. He did the exact same thing to other people, in an even more damaging fashion. Unrepentantly.

Beachbum literally does not care about people's right to privacy on the internet - he only pulls the victim card when it's convenient to him, since deep the down the dude is absolutely terrified that his practically-novels-worth of tribal, hateful bullstuff he's posted on the internet will someday come back to bite him in the ass. That is the extent to which he gives a stuff about whether people are getting 'investigateed'.

I encourage you to read the entirety of McZealot's thread and related posts and tell me if you feel literally any sympathy for the dude afterwards.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:30:23 PM by SeventhSandwich »

If spreading someone's personal information with malicious intent constitutes being 'scum', then you should rebrown townyze your view of Beachbum111111. You may have forgotten the time when he spread around McZealot's real-life picture around the forums, accompanied by actual child enthusiasm accusations.

Anything that I posted about mczealot he already posted on the forums. The pictures I used were posted on the PRYPOY thread.

Which led to a long emotional plea by McZealot[/url] for Beachbum and his goon-squad of handicaps to quit spreading his image around because of the fact that, given a single reverse-image search, any of his future employers could stumble upon a forum full of people accusing McZealot of being a kid-diddler.

I get that you are handicapped and like to spread bullstuff but the reality is that if you reverse image searched any of those images NONE of them linked back to any real person. This was already established in that thread.

But did Beachbum care about the fact that he was spreading someone's dox with the intent to libel their public image with accusations of child enthusiasm? Did our intrepid victim of private investigating care about the fact that he was violating someone's privacy and using it for blatantly malicious purposes? Nope, he wrote this instead:

That wasn't a dox in the slightest. Images he publicly posted to the forums, and I never posted his real name at any point

There's your victim/poster child of private investigating. Literally the exact same reasons he validated private investigating McZealot applies equally in his own case. Beachbum claims that he wasn't aware that McZealot wanted the images pulled down, but even after the drama thread, his image is still in plenty of his old posts. Ones he could have edited if he actually wanted to respect Zealot's privacy in retrospect. 

Except you are a disgusting liar and you know it. NOTHING that nickpb posted was stuff I ever shared on the forums or publicly. Again: The only things I ever posted were things mczealot posted himself. I don't see you giving stuff to people who photoshopped INH shooting up a school. In fact I know that the Glory Hole has colluded to forget with INH on several occasions.

Does being a hypocritical douchebag mean that Beachbum111111 'deserved' to be investigateed? No. But should he earn everyone's sympathy for having his incredibly generic-looking mug and full name spread around the internet? forget no. He did the exact same thing to other people, in an even more damaging fashion. Unrepentantly.

'exact same thing' Seventh forget off. NickPB was planning on making an account with my full name and picture to forget with me on the forums.

Beachbum literally does not care about people's right to privacy on the internet - he only pulls the victim card when it's convenient to him, since deep the down the dude is absolutely terrified that his practically-novels-worth of tribal, hateful bullstuff he's posted on the internet will someday come back to bite him in the ass. That is the extent to which he gives a stuff about whether people are getting 'investigateed'.

Seventh you are complete scum and all the lies and bullstuff you've spewed in this post prove it. Just like how you tried to derail the private investigating thread in the first place to suck off your cigarettegy buddy. Funny how you never mentioned any of this in the thread. Maybe because you know you're full of stuff and would be ripped apart for it
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:40:09 PM by beachbum111111 »

Communist uprising
For someone that is an intellectual, you have quite a small brain.