Server name - Official New Years 2018

Discord, for preload and optional - https://discord.gg/YDN9pYe
0 (0%)
Music stream, mandatory - http://newyears.block.land
0 (0%)
Preload starting soon
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Official New Years 2018 - 142 Players!  (Read 78491 times)

how well is well though? i mean we're pushing blockland to it's absolute limit here and if Linux with wine is not up to par with windows (which I've heard multiple times) then it doesn't seem like we should be using it
yeah like, i'm fine with dishing out more money, and the complaints about ram are only a minor problem bc i can afford it. also wine has that weird problem with scaling at a certain playercount, has happened on new years and any other linux server. i dont wanna risk rubber banding again

plus i'd probably host something else after, so w/e

the vip list
there's no reference to a vip list anywhere in op, so idk why you think one exists in the first place

there's no reference to a vip list anywhere in op, so idk why you think one exists in the first place
i really dont know where the vip thing came from but i could have sworn there was one last year, either way i didnt understand what blockocity was ranting about

you should work on your building skills so you might have a chance sometime
i'd build a house, but im a major crap at the exteriors, but i'll try. i feel like i'm better with interiors, such as rooms

can we get better screenshots how big is te map

epic people only? so i am a nobody for all of you, right?
because you all hate me in a certain way; apparently, you all hate brazilians, no exceptions, because discrimination.

it's like there is no seriousness in this forums at all.

i take games seriously, but this seems just too stupid, as there will be a thousand more rounds after this one, but this would make sense if it was a game competition, right? ... wrong; because once a pro player enters the game, it will always defeat the other team, because TOO MUCH SKILL, and in a negative way.

i ask myself why do people want to be "cool", if that's all people want over everything else..
maybe they want to be the most famous person in the world?
maybe they want to be popular in their local school?
maybe they just want attention?

maybe internet is a living hell, where people have limitless amounts of schadenfreude and kids wish death upon ""mature"" grown-ups.

here comes torin² responding this post with "100% autism", because people think having any kind of autism is bad; and use them as insults

here comes trogtor saying that "you are a nobody indeed", because all of you think certain people will always be a low-grade person.

you may be right about people not changing over time, but remember me from early 2016 and compare it to now.
i bet you will say "you're still the same" because you think i'm idiot.

after all of this time, after lots of ups and downs.. i am still nobody, among a million others

maybe i am sad indeed, but on the other side...

it actually took me a bunch of minutes to make this post. and i still have the courage to stuffpost something that has nothing to do with new years 2018. if i really am nobody, then you would ignore this. move on and go without me, like always. y'all don't need me
brother,     what

can we get better screenshots how big is te map
this
again, more will come

with your guys' demand, i'm kinda tempted to run by the group posting a big screenshot showing scale maybe on christmas. also tbd, a completely new builder is handling new years this year, like heck look at kobewarrior's projects to see what he's capable of. i understand your frustration with being let down by last year, and while i can't say much as i didn't participate last year, i feel this year is really filled with detail

i understand, actions speak louder than words. but surprises are surprises my guys. i can't assure anything because leaving it to the group seems like the better decision, but you will see less ambiguous shots of the build as time goes on
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 12:20:52 PM by -Nal- »

so how many kidneys do i have to sell for vip.
i've got a full freezer full of them

so how many kidneys do i have to sell for vip.
i've got a full freezer full of them
shut up and take my kidney

epic people only? so i am a nobody for all of you, right?
because you all hate me in a certain way; apparently, you all hate brazilians, no exceptions, because discrimination.

it's like there is no seriousness in this forums at all.

i take games seriously, but this seems just too stupid, as there will be a thousand more rounds after this one, but this would make sense if it was a game competition, right? ... wrong; because once a pro player enters the game, it will always defeat the other team, because TOO MUCH SKILL, and in a negative way.

i ask myself why do people want to be "cool", if that's all people want over everything else..
maybe they want to be the most famous person in the world?
maybe they want to be popular in their local school?
maybe they just want attention?

maybe internet is a living hell, where people have limitless amounts of schadenfreude and kids wish death upon ""mature"" grown-ups.

here comes torin² responding this post with "100% autism", because people think having any kind of autism is bad; and use them as insults

here comes trogtor saying that "you are a nobody indeed", because all of you think certain people will always be a low-grade person.

you may be right about people not changing over time, but remember me from early 2016 and compare it to now.
i bet you will say "you're still the same" because you think i'm idiot.

after all of this time, after lots of ups and downs.. i am still nobody, among a million others

maybe i am sad indeed, but on the other side...

it actually took me a bunch of minutes to make this post. and i still have the courage to stuffpost something that has nothing to do with new years 2018. if i really am nobody, then you would ignore this. move on and go without me, like always. y'all don't need me
what in the god damn

as part of the dev crew i think its important we dont set too high expectations here. i can safely say the build is more detailed and has more content to explore and mess around in than last years, but i dont want to give people the impression that the build is gonna look great AND do their homework for them.

also an overall view of the map in general would suck cause 1) out of bound areas arent fully built cause brickcount and time reasons and 2) its a map meant to be seen at the ground level, not from the sky, you can barely see anything from above

also an overall view of the map in general would suck
cause who would wanna see the scope, general layout, size, color-scheme, open areas, foliage, roads, pathways, elevations, different zones, or environment?????

either way this starting to derail so im dropping it now
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:04:33 PM by The Brighter Dark »

i'm down for a dof shot of a street