Server name - Official New Years 2018

Discord, for preload and optional - https://discord.gg/YDN9pYe
0 (0%)
Music stream, mandatory - http://newyears.block.land
0 (0%)
Preload starting soon
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Official New Years 2018 - 142 Players!  (Read 77671 times)

what I meant was to stop using torquescript entirely and convert over to a DLL for all the vital things, all the things that will be called frequently. it’s not hard.

Or they could follow what I've suggested the past few years, and just cut back on the stuffty add-ons. During the second year I hosted I proved that the reason the server was rubberbanding was because there was so much stuff being called constantly from tons of random add-ons they didn't really even need. Notably, I did a trace and found that there were 40+ packages affecting armor::ontrigger (which is called any time someone clicks, jumps, or crouches). Using windows won't fix the rubberbanding problem, it might even make it worse since the game actually executes code slightly faster on linux.

Or they could follow what I've suggested the past few years, and just cut back on the stuffty add-ons. During the second year I hosted I proved that the reason the server was rubberbanding was because there was so much stuff being called constantly from tons of random add-ons they didn't really even need. Notably, I did a trace and found that there were 40+ packages affecting armor::ontrigger (which is called any time someone clicks, jumps, or crouches). Using windows won't fix the rubberbanding problem, it might even make it worse since the game actually executes code slightly faster on linux.
Lmao, Jesus Christ, that’ll also do it. My solution is more “we tried everything, nothing worked in the end, wtf do we do?”. Solid advice here.

i'm just covering server funds, again what i said isn't final, and again it isn't just left up to me

whatever the group agrees with i'll use. will def take into account with add-ons and stuff

*brushes hair out of my eyes to reveal my Kakashi Hatake sharingan eye*

"I .. can see past your screenshots. I can see the true build"

*My long, trench coat that I got at Target® for $64.99.. normally $79.99 (I got it on black friday with my mom's credit card plebeian) brushes to the side revealing my official Kurosaki Ichigo umbrella sword*

"Yeah, I know.. you're all curious"
*scoff*
"No reason to be"

it could never stand up to the power of the one true server

i know u never looked my way and never gave me the time of day even after i looked up your address from your friend's mom's facebook pictures.. i only did it because i wanted to send you my love.

SO WHAT if i did iit?? you think the master serve r will stop me? it wont. ive hacked one or twice. im admin now

ill clear bricks. ill ban id -1 to 1,0000,00 excluding mine of course. the famous id.

you want a top down? No. you only think you do. you want more than the
strand of lights
yeah you would.
but there isnt
isnt more for it.
its just that.

tons of random add-ons they didn't really even need
i can understand your feeble boss mind thinks you dont need them. but without ~~mad~~ there is no server. what else puts them above the rest? The paint set? ha...ha ha.  you aren't really thinking this are you? add ons are special. every one. theres all a perop.

the server.
WILL HAPPEN?

we will see once i tap into the mind of new years's true leader.

step one is complete.

i found out the password. i found out how to get in. im in now. im going to find more. what should i find before i hack into their cloud and remove their save? should i upload it?

the password.... THE PASSWORD. it's impossible to find out.

captmeat is too extreme, he must be stopped

gUYS THE PASSWORD IS HU-

holy stuff captmeat has become too powerful

It really bothers me for some reason that the op is behind with the date

the password is WATCHTHOSEWRISTROCKETS

Guys

I think the password is just password.......

Selling Early Access New Year Bundle

$10 for early access for you and one friend.