Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants

Author Topic: Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants  (Read 8533 times)

Why does everybody assume that the programmers are also the localization team? You realise companies have multiple departments with people who have specific tasks, right? Filling in the database that handles all the text strings is a responsibility for another team. Besides, pretty much all the gag loading messages are user suggestions. I'm personally indifferent, but if they really offend you, blame the other people using Discord.

the voice chat quality goes to stuff every other hour and its a terrible platform for meaningful discussion
That's def. a personal network issue.

discord nitro being a over suggested thing like builders club in roblox
So what do you want, Discord to go bankrupt and the platform to stop existing so we can go back to the disgusting mess that is modern Skype?

Nitro is one of the ways they pay the bills, and they need to let people know it exists and give them reasons to subscribe to it.

the voice chat quality goes to stuff every other hour and its a terrible platform for meaningful discussion
um

for either case, not really, no

discord nitro being a over suggested thing like builders club in roblox
no it isn't. discord nitro isn't shoved down your throat. you don't need to post your unfunny emotes in other discords that badly
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 12:41:00 AM by Maxwell. »

Besides the dumb memes, it's a solid platform. It's really robust, and it's gotten enough sweeping updates recently that there's no reason not to use it.

i feel like the title of this thread is super misleading as i dont hate the program otherwise i wouldnt use it daily, i just think some things about it are annoying and i made this topic to vent about it
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:45:59 AM by torin² »

Discord is just a ripoff of Slack

tbh the only reason I installed discord was because everyone I know abandoned skype at the exact same time

Yes, please sell my information so I can feel like a truly EPIC gamer, discord!!

ur made because discord has better jokes than you

discord please just stop trying to pander to gamers and people will love u

discord please just stop trying to pander to gamers and people will love u

Besides the dumb memes, it's a solid platform. It's really robust, and it's gotten enough sweeping updates recently that there's no reason not to use it.

discord mobile is garbage tho let’s be honest

discord mobile is garbage tho let’s be honest
yes this holy stuff

yes this holy stuff
can confirm. it's impossible to jump to an old message in a channel log, you can only see a small preview of it, and you have to scroll manually for ages in order to actually reach it.