Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 87076 times)

doing weed and drinking beer as a teenager is a lot loving different than shooting up loving heroin in elementary school you loving tard
why are you swearing so much lol

Somewhat off topic, but Darth was being almost as much of a handicap as unova in this same chat, so take anything he says with a grain of salt
Ah, yes, I was acting like an idiot in the discord so be a tiny bit negative against my feedback at all times, also make sure to mention spam me while you're at it grim

why are you swearing so much lol
alright looky loving here motherforgeter i'll beat your loving ass you loving piece of stuff

forget forget forget i forgot my mcdonalds in the drive way forget oh forget god loving damnit

Imagine being this handicapped to think that injecting heroin into your arm is cool
it's not, it was a lie to get celau and grimlock off my ass and it backfired
celau himself had admitted to using opiates and said "u don't know what you're talking about" like 20 times when i said most of them were daterape/drink spike drugs

dude i got SO HIGH on roofies last night omg

it's not, it was a lie to get celau and grimlock off my ass and it backfired
celau himself had admitted to using opiates and said "u don't know what you're talking about" like 20 times when i said most of them were daterape/drink spike drugs
bitch wtf the only time i've had an opiate was when i broke my leg and got sent to the hospital
you obviously have no knowledge on the subject tho so idk why you're even talking about it

shout out to the motherforgeters that inject smarties into the muscley part of their arms

shout out to the dudes whomst've

2 years ago on a dare for $20 I took vitamin gummies

Darth C3P0 and unova are the only 2 people on this forum that would eat tidepods unironically

2 years ago on a dare for $20 I took vitamin gummies
yo what the forget is wrong with you bro

Darth C3P0 and unova are the only 2 people on this forum that would eat tidepods unironically
zachisawesome

what are you trying to say