Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 87067 times)

when i was 7 i lost a bet so i ate a bottle of shampoo
oh no not the mouth, i took it up the starfish

I ate pizza as a kid

how forgeted up am i

When I Was A Kid I Did Stupid stuff, Haha Lol

did you do stuff by injecting the stuff into your muscley part or did you inhale it or maybe smoke the stuff

but seriously it isnt what it sounds like at all, there aint nothing wrong with googling something you dont know about
also I'm assuming you forgot not in "its just ok"
I've never made a typo in my life

When I Was A Kid I Did Stupid stuff, Haha Lol
unironically you still do

I wonder why celau says I bully people when he's made a mountain out of a molehill. It was 2 in the morning and I lied. Get the forget over it.

I wonder why celau says I bully people when he's made a mountain out of a molehill. It was 2 in the morning and I lied. Get the forget over it.
Hurr hurr i was only joking about doing drugs

You spent an entire hour bullstuffting and you expect no backlash?

Hurr hurr i was only joking about doing drugs
You gonna excuse celau for talking about actually doing weed and drinking alcohol at 13? Wow. Me, lying to get them to stop saying "You don't know what you're talking about every message I sent is real juicy brainlet.

You gonna excuse celau for talking about actually doing weed and drinking alcohol at 13? Wow. Me, lying to get them to stop saying "You don't know what you're talking about every message I sent is real juicy brainlet.

heroin is much more hard than a blunt and some beer

once again if you say that you did heroin at the age of 10, bet or not, doesnt that just draw grim and celau in to call you handicapped