Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 18943 times)

then why are you saying I should stop defending myself? is all hope lost?

then why are you saying I should stop defending myself? is all hope lost?
im saying you should stop defending yourself if its not relevant to the topic. if you want to counter the claim that you are annoying and unfunny, thats fine. but this drama isnt about whether or not you were loving with tony

OH I'M SORRY EVERYONE I AM IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I AM RESPONDING TO A DRAMA THAT CAN EASILY RUIN MY REP AND BY SAYING THAT YOU ARE CLAIMING SOMETHING I NEVER SAID I AM 100% DUMB handicapped AND IRRELEVANT ok yeah whats your point here
Also if this drama isnt about tony then why did you include him? Did I ever say it was about tony? I was trying to clear things up with that first post

OH I'M SORRY EVERYONE I AM IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I AM RESPONDING TO A DRAMA THAT CAN EASILY RUIN MY REP AND BY SAYING THAT YOU ARE CLAIMING SOMETHING I NEVER SAID I AM 100% DUMB handicapped AND IRRELEVANT ok yeah whats your point here
Also if this drama isnt about tony then why did you include him? Did I ever say it was about tony? I was trying to clear things up with that first post
are you loving autistic? like genuinely what the forget lol.

this drama isnt about tony its about you? tony was an example of you defending something irrelevant you idiot. it doesnt matter if you want to "clear things up", you are still unfunny, and annoying

Well then stop pulling things out of your ass to make it look like I am trying to claim that I am saying that I am unfunny and annoying (besides probably the last 2 posts)

Hoenstly he’s not that bad. You’re overreacting.

Well then stop pulling things out of your ass to make it look like I am trying to claim that I am saying that I am not unfunny and annoying (besides probably the last 2 posts)
Fixed it, the underlined part is where

Also who is this mystery figure? Is it you limerick?

Well then stop pulling things out of your ass to make it look like I am trying to claim that I am saying that I am unfunny and annoying (besides probably the last 2 posts)
what am i pulling out of my ass?? im not trying to make it seem like your claiming your not unfunny or annoying, im saying that your not doing that, and that you should be doing that because thats what the drama is about.
Also who is this mystery figure? Is it you limerick?

your handicapped

noedit; im limerick#5832

*hears baby crying*
*looks at limerick*

yea dubs is bedpost. best to avoid him

your handicapped
Well thats loving rude and I don't appreciate it
*hears baby crying*
*looks at limerick*
damn