Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 19184 times)

I agree, he is trying way too hard to "fit in" or something. I saw a topic in off-topic or general discussion and he had made a topic with almost the same name and sometimes layout on some other board about 10-20minutes later. It might just be chance but he has done it more than once.
If I'm going to be honest here, I did not know there was already a topic posted until they posted the link.
awwww :( i think hes gonna cry
What the forget
part 2: annoying sperg
context: "too small to make a drama on" topic, verification did something to piss him off i dont know nor care and derails the thread for like a page and a half
I did not derail it, I said "Verification nuff said" and he came along and started to argue about it with me. I then tried to  defend myself on the topic and when he kept carrying on I just stopped posting there. Also, if you don't care, why assume stuff?
hes just a sperg too
jfc is everyone a loving sperg to you? I swear to god I've seen you use sperg like 20 times in the past 3 weeks.
part 2: annoying sperg
woah guys, whatre doing??? this isnt about me (continues to stufftalk)
Can you tell a joke apart from a serious post? I guess not

You also can't tell that my post in Meme Quest was a loving joke because all you do is rant rant rant

The DrenDran part was actually an accident, I at the time did not know I posted in the Clique's new years, as I meant to post in Anodyne's new years. I was talking about how Dren told Sugar to sign up for Blacked dot com, and besides, there was no argument, how much time to you go over to make sure you aren't saying bullstuff?

Also how was the response to Lord Tony drama worthy? I was telling him what he said was a bit forgeted up.

I guess your sense of humor is just too much for the "We dah best music!!!" post.

i was just pretending to be handicapped

what are you trying to say red

a laugh out loud post.
If I'm going to be honest here, I did not know there was already a topic posted until they posted the link.
oh ur loving stupid too see
What the forget
lol
I did not derail it, I said "Verification nuff said" and he came along and started to argue about it with me. I then tried to  defend myself on the topic and when he kept carrying on I just stopped posting there. Also, if you don't care, why assume stuff?
i didnt assume anything its pretty obvious you derailed the thread. please carry your personal beefs out in dms.
jfc is everyone a loving sperg to you? I swear to god I've seen you use sperg like 20 times in the past 3 weeks.
well ur eyes are forgeted up because this is probably the second time ive called someone a sperg
You also can't tell that my post in Meme Quest was a loving joke because all you do is rant rant rant
i knew it was a joke you numbskull thats why the section is called "still unfunny!". are you blind?

The DrenDran part was actually an accident, I at the time did not know I posted in the Clique's new years, as I meant to post in Anodyne's new years. I was talking about how Dren told Sugar to sign up for Blacked dot com, and besides, there was no argument, how much time to you go over to make sure you aren't saying bullstuff?
Also how was the response to Lord Tony drama worthy? I was telling him what he said was a bit forgeted up.
yea in da most autistic way possible. if u were 2 read ur own posts you would see how much you freak out over it

Can you tell a joke apart from a serious post? I guess not
seemed like a pretty serious post to me. i think you went to the joke narrative after you got stuff on

oh ur loving stupid too see
what a loving richardish thing to say. I can almost guarantee you didn't see it either.
i think you went to the joke narrative after you got stuff on
No, actually
thats why the section is called "still unfunny!". are you blind?
Well I guess I am but someone really just doesn't appreciate any jokes for that matter.
if u were 2 read ur own posts you would see how much you freak out over it
I did not, I was saying that Dren jokingly told Sugar to go to Blacked and that what Tony said about the LP situation was a bit forgeted up
seemed like a pretty serious post to me

i think darth c3p0 needs a lot of improvement on the strategy of jokes and needs to learn how to discuss properly as much as about any other sane person here but i think OP's undermining that point entirely by how handicapped he looks when he says stuff like

awwww :( i think hes gonna cry

yea that was a richard move sorry it was 4 o'clock and i was in a stuffty mood

It's alright, just think a bit more before you call people too stupid to not see other topics :P

also darth c3p0 you need to understand that text is not entirely equal to saying something in real life. it doesn't seem like you're joking as much because the way it's typed and how the tone is initialized is somewhat bland.

really, just improve and emphasize your attitude when you're making a "joke", because it seems like you're trying to find some sort of excuse to fit in with the small dumb jokes. other than that, you're barely a problem.

I know, but at the same time you gotta realize the human aspect of it. I have said some pretty dumb things because of how tired I was in the past but yeah, I agree with you Kott.

jokes need to be funny first