Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 18940 times)

I also find it funny how you respond within a minute, which probably means your just sitting here pressing F5 every couple seconds
I'm responding within a minute because i'm watching a dog on a couch with a TV box repairmen have to fix. I'm cycling between discord, youtube and my chrome tabs on mobile and that's a pretty funny assumption.

no edit You literally also just said you forget with everyone the same
Meaning I won't treat you any differently than anyone else if i'm pulling a joke or something normal like giving away a game.

a darth c3p0 drama but every time verification posts he gets progressively more annoying than darth c3p0

unova i dont understand why you try so hard to make people look bad. for one, you're extremely bad at it and two: you should probably do some self reflection because you're not very reputable in the first place

what the forget have I done torin

wow limerick sorry I bugged ye

oh for forgets sake so what if I bumped a topic?

Oh no the tiny text that says moronic, unrelated stuff isn't the problem.
No it's also not the "I need the last word so I can do annoying stuff later" posts.
It's clearly just you bumping an already dead topic.

It's a little more than just that
wow SORRY mardalf you're just triggered because you watch research on microsoft edge and I invite you to parties during the middle of it
mocheeze needs to whip his balls out for the whole world and I need to have final post to have biggest bump in blogland history
I know, I need the final post here though so stahp weplying

It's a little more than just that
Well he is clearly pissed about the bump

you bumped a month old topic and added absolutely nothing relevant. It's something you would expect from a new player who just made a forum account, not someone with a 6 month old account. If you don't understand why its annoying you should stop posting and lurk more.

Oh no the tiny text that says moronic, unrelated stuff isn't the problem.
No it's also not the "I need the last word so I can do annoying stuff later" posts.
It's clearly just you bumping an already dead topic.

Yes, clearly. uh huh.

you bumped a month old topic and added absolutely nothing relevant. It's something you would expect from a new player who just made a forum account, not someone with a 6 month old account. If you don't understand why its annoying you should stop posting and lurk more.
I really dont think that account age matters in this conversation, but I do understand how it can be annoying.