Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 18859 times)

darth is reaching matthew levels of comedy

I dont really see how because people don't like my jokes makes my comedy level the same as anothers

I dont really see how because people don't like my jokes makes my comedy level the same as anothers
point is you're being just like matthew and still trying to be standup of the century but everyone's booing the forget out of you

make some squirrel jokes or something because your comedy sucks

point is you're being just like matthew and still trying to be standup of the century but everyone's booing the forget out of you
Not really, but ok

Not really, but ok
do the following:
  • take a hint
  • quit denying everything
  • stop

trying to be standup of the century but everyone's booing the forget out of you

I have a sneaking suspicion this is what happened to Mardalf to some degree

Darth C3PO gets allegedly trolled by me. I'm a flaming low level troll according to him and i'm why everyone hates him.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=316284.msg9774462#msg9774462

I said other trolls are why, not you

Yes, actually, after I attempted to show how handicapped your post was you just kept going on and on and on, I wasn't that bad until you loving trolls came around and made me look plain dumb and turned me into one of the most hated forumers, and yes you are past the point of return because this isn't troll mania but your puny little brain can not understand that concept

Everyone I Don’t Like Is A Troll: A toddler’s guide to the internet
darth c3p0 is this post

darth c3p0 is this post
I never said everyone I dont like is a troll, but if you act like a troll odds are you are one