Got puppers today (driving home)

Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27331 times)

What we are thinking is that it may have been an STV that caused this all. The vet said that because Porkchop had litters that had bigger puppies, but less dogs, so it may have been an STV.
Meanwhile, Porkchop has fully recovered from anesthesia about an hour ago.
didnt you say your dog loving landed on its belly super hard a few days ago

didnt you say your dog loving landed on its belly super hard a few days ago
Yes but the puppies were alright, it doesn't mean there would be two giant loving puppies genius. However there were 3 sacks instead of 2
did you know that you just got completely ripped off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeDOQpfaUc8
ARE sucks balls and is ran by a donkey
also its a pet hospital not a hooman
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:58:07 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Yes but the puppies were alright, it doesn't mean there would be two giant loving puppies genius. However there were 3 sacks instead of 2
why are you acting so condescending when you still haven't explained yourself adequately? you dont get to call other people stupid if you can't communicate yourself. it's not their fault, guy.

why are you acting so condescending when you still haven't explained yourself adequately? you dont get to call other people stupid if you can't communicate yourself. it's not their fault, guy.
Ok, here, I guess I will explain what we think happened for the 80th time:

11/6/17: Porkchop gets pregnant, possibly gets an STD transferred.

12/28/17: Her belly starts bulging out.

1/7/18: Contractions start at 11:50pm.

1/8/18: Contractions start back up at 4am, naturally gives birth to one puppy that is dead
Gets a C-section at 5:30pm, one more puppy that is also dead.

1/9/18: Theory that it is possible that an STD is transferred over, allowing only two puppies to be conceived, making them retrieve a stuff ton of nutrients and become gigantic.

There is a time line of the beginning of pregnancy to labor

PORKCHOP

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR NAME DOUG OR SOMETHING

Ok, here, I guess I will explain what we think happened for the 80th time:

11/6/17: Porkchop gets pregnant, possibly gets an STD transferred.

12/28/17: Her belly starts bulging out.

1/7/18: Contractions start at 11:50pm.

1/8/18: Contractions start back up at 4am, naturally gives birth to one puppy that is dead
Gets a C-section at 5:30pm, one more puppy that is also dead.

1/9/18: Theory that it is possible that an STD is transferred over, allowing only two puppies to be conceived, making them retrieve a stuff ton of nutrients and become gigantic.

There is a time line of the beginning of pregnancy to labor
Le Acting Condescending And Rude even though you literally derailed your own thread by sperging out and responding to literally every single troll that tried to get a rise out of you
its not anyones fault they dont want to go through 20 pages to figure this out

Le Acting Condescending And Rude even though you literally derailed your own thread by sperging out and responding to literally every single troll that tried to get a rise out of you
You are just derailing it even more by bringing that stuff up, so what if I respond to them? I don't care what you say, but I guess I'm the bad guy here for trying to defend my mom breeding dogs

I think the crucial mistake is that you haven't locked this thread yet. I'll be honest with ya man, I don't think that anyone has been asking for updates here. It was fine for like, the first couple ones since that's an emotional time for you n' all, but you're kidding yourself if you think that anyone but you has been on the edge of their seat waiting for the "(Theory on What Happened.)"

Well I am updating on my dog, I will lock it on MLK day

Quit derailing the thread I wanna know if the abused dog recovers

Shut the forget up Rally this is why no one likes ye

Well I am updating on my dog, I will lock it on MLK day
I... wasn't doubting that? I just don't know why you're still doing it.

I loudly sighed when I read this post. Lock the thread.

thats very debatable

thats very debatable

the only people who do like him are fellow trolls like yourself.

Everyone I Don’t Like Is A Troll: A toddler’s guide to the internet