The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27257 times)

Hey NickPB, hows it going?
hey mr flame stop trying to get members banned

lol don't mine him he's a little handicapped.

all glory hole members should be banned

and everyone ((((((hates))))) and blames the nigerian cunts for their lack of social skills
are you saying the nigerian cunts have no social skills

Master-matthew tier post. It was obviously a joke and on the same tier as the people who called Ana zapk before the drama shenanigans.

Master-matthew tier post.
You're post was, you just think people are handicapped for responding to your mentally degrading post

Your post was, you just think people are handicapped for responding to your mentally degrading post
Noedit you were also baiting too, so I dont get why you are saying my post was a master matthew tier one

You're post was, you just think people are handicapped for responding to your mentally degrading post
Your posts are ALL mentally degrading. I can't see what you have against me, but fron the fact that you think i'm a 9 year old, you're probably projecting. Every page of your posts has atleast 3 matthew tier posts either trying to put someone down or making a cheap, stuffty joke. You defending Tezuni proves that you're just here to attack me over a few loving words.

[img ]https:///Xw9wxeq.png[/img]
I don't really think Tezuni is NickPB you numpty.

Your posts are ALL mentally degrading. I can't see what you have against me, but fron the fact that you think i'm a 9 year old, you're probably projecting. Every page of your posts has atleast 3 matthew tier posts either trying to put someone down or making a cheap, stuffty joke. You defending Tezuni proves that you're just here to attack me over a few loving words.
I aint trying to attack no one, even if my posts are degrading that aint no excuse for you to post like a handicap, I dont actually think you are 9 but you act like it, and I'm sure matthew is 10x worst than me, and I aint trying to be worldstar comedian #1, I just drop a few jokes here and there and since we dont have the same sense of humor you cant handle that fact

Your sense of humor is beyond this mortal plane. I'm sorry, Kahn C3PO, but I could not understand it. I beg for forgiveness.

Your sense of humor is beyond this mortal plane. I'm sorry, Kahn C3PO, but I could not understand it. I beg for forgiveness.
hey guys come buy tickets to flamefest 2018 Ok forget off stop flaming and stop derailing, you just have to make everything harder for everyone else, it's just the mindset of a troll and you are past the point of return.

hey guys come buy tickets to flamefest 2018 Ok forget off stop flaming and stop derailing, you just have to make everything harder for everyone else, it's just the mindset of a troll and you are past the point of return.
I'm the one who derailed this thread? I'm past the point of return? Sorry, Son of Badspot, I will never flame you again my highness.

I'm the one who derailed this thread? I'm past the point of return? Sorry, Son of Badspot, I will never flame you again my highness.
Yes, actually, after I attempted to show how handicapped your post was you just kept going on and on and on, I wasn't that bad until you loving trolls came around and made me look plain dumb and turned me into one of the most hated forumers, and yes you are past the point of return because this isn't troll mania but your puny little brain can not understand that concept