The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28199 times)

People can, will and do, especially with your track record of being a massive moron who just stirs up drama and lies.
Eeeeexactly

What ever happened to the cool beachbum? This guy’s a loving idiot.

great contribution buddy

for real i miss him so much

track record of being a massive moron who just stirs up drama and lies.
literally nothing post 2015

literally nothing post 2015
except for the part in the screenshots where you egg nickpb on?

discord fr tore this community up man. like yeah people have always had their beef and there’s always been the weirdos, but now it’s like we have 8 different groups of people that all vehemently hate each other

beachbum could definitely have received my real life name or more from the clique, so its definitely still up in the air
didnt want to post in this thread & i'm totally aware you pulled outta posting out of this thread and apologized n all but we ain't out to get you or anyone at that matter with scummy methods like that, just going to put this on the record

you cant baselessly disregard everything i said

when you provide jack stuff as evidence yes we can

except for the part in the screenshots where you egg nickpb on?
i meant the lying part, that came from nowhere and feels like stuff when you havent done anything to deserve that title

discord fr tore this community up man. like yeah people have always had their beef and there’s always been the weirdos, but now it’s like we have 8 different groups of people that all vehemently hate each other
PREACH discord is causing nothing in this community but discord

when you provide jack stuff as evidence yes we can
what more can i give than screenshots this is a online argument -_-

and everyone ((((((hates))))) and blames the nigerian cunts for their lack of social skills

and everyone ((((((hates))))) and blames the nigerian cunts for their lack of social skills
what point are you trying to make