The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28180 times)

he hasnt, but nick hasnt doxed beachbum either
they both, as far as we all know, have the info to dox, but they havent, which is why nothing came of the drama back in September.
It is only brought up now because the glory hole was under heat in the Blockland of the year thread, and beachbum decided to use that to finally make a thread

So having someones private, and personal information isn't private investigating now?

g l o r y h o l e f r u i t p u n c h

hootaloo you're handicapped to think that straight up uploading someones full name and picture to a discord is not private investigating

So having someones private, and personal information isn't private investigating now?
okay, then they both investigateed. how does the situation change

hootaloo you're handicapped to think that straight up uploading someones full name and picture to a discord is not private investigating
afaik he never uploaded either of those xq

Man Unova is a lot more annoying than I remember. My all time favorite moment was when he impersonated Luigi.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197061.msg5366070#msg5366070

Man Wound is a lot more annoying than I remember. My favorite moment was when he wasn't ide

beachbum shouldnt drama someone for wanting to investigate him if he was literally supplying dox info for NC at the same time
and then deny doing.

Oh look the handicap is lying. No idiot, i wasn't 'supplying dox info' they wanted me to supply drama info. Which tbone told me not to so nothing from the clique was sent. As far as I know your personal information isn't even in the clique and if I did share it I would've been kicked out for sure.

me posting this info, and sharing proof that he is falsely denying helping a dox on me, is extremely relevant lol

Nothing close to a dox on you. Good job pulling stuff out of your ass. Apart from stuff you've directly posted on the forums I know nothing about you.

No they didn't. The only people who they let into the glory hole was Nobot, Fish, and myself. They never adked anyone else.

They were bragging and trying to openly recruit people in voicechat. Maybe if you didn't have the memory of a pigeon you would remember that.

this is another lie, he used nudes from a different girl, and pretended they were shazoo. he even tried bragging about it

Bedpost told me to DM nudes he had to INH and tell them that they're Shazoos. So I did

he did wait until there was extra heat so there was less chance of a backlash

Most people on this forum who aren't mentally ill don't support private investigating. I posted it because I saw that NickPBs buddies were still defending his disgusting actions.

absolute damage control

yo how was i supposed to know what you did and didnt get from that one discord chat, thats all i was given, and i acted accordingly. I assumed you were trying to dox me, and when you brought up this drama, i felt like you were a hypocrite, so I posted my opinion and defended it.
youre now supplying new info, this is all an ongoing debate so calm down with the insults

he hasnt, but nick hasnt doxed beachbum either
they both, as far as we all know, have the info to dox, but they havent, which is why nothing came of the drama back in September.
It is only brought up now because the glory hole was under heat in the Blockland of the year thread, and beachbum decided to use that to finally make a thread

here's you denying

Oh yeah I forgot about this gem. You asked me this 4 months after people wanted to drama you and I forgot about it since nothing came of it. I searched 'donnies catch' and 'hootaloo' and came up with nothing apart from some passing mentions that didn't have anything to do with what we were originally discussing. Thats why I asked for a list of your alts since you decide you change your name like a paranoid schizophrenic every 3 minutes.

yo how was i supposed to know what you did and didnt get from that one discord chat, thats all i was given, and i acted accordingly. I assumed you were trying to dox me, and when you brought up this drama, i felt like you were a hypocrite, so I posted my opinion and defended it.
youre now supplying new info, this is all an ongoing debate so calm down with the insults
So, you started some 4D chess stuff over this. You claimed he investigateed you and supplied all of these supposed details of how and where he investigateed you, but did not actually have proof..
Good job.

I saw this after my latest post so I'll be more civil I'm not forgetting that you encouraged NickPB to dox me man. The NC drama had 50+ people in it and the overwhelming majority of them are against any form of private investigating, including Ravencroft. You could've asked any of those people, someone like Limerick, Hulk, or Rally if they were planning on private investigating you.

the forget happened to my post

NOEDIT: holy stuff this is actually kraut and tea all over again

donnie, nick posted beach's photo and real name in a discord server with people who actively did not like him, meaning that at any moment someone could've leaked his info (this is disregarding the fact that sharing that info with anyone else is in fact leaking it), yet to you that's "not a dox"

meanwhile you have provided little to no evidence that beachbum in fact knows any of your personal info let alone shared it, in fact you even have strenuous evidence that he knows your special interestes and other kinky stuff, which isn't even a dox is he were to share it

also no one who maintains that beach posted research of shazoo, whoever the forget she is, has any evidence that he even posted nudes and claimed they were her's

what a shameless display