Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27264 times)

Holy stuff Unova, you're still an annoying as forget. You should be glad he even shared the screenshot in the first place. There's literally no reason that his image should be faked, because he's not gaining anything from showing it in the first place.
He also gained nothing from not mentioning it in the first place and using it as a tool to discredit beachbum.

can someone give me a tldr of this stuffhole

can someone give me a tldr of this stuffhole
Hootaloo I assume in bad intentions accuses beachbum of private investigating and doesn't give any actual details to what happened. I"m an idiot who fell for the bait.

this is another lie, he used nudes from a different girl, and pretended they were shazoo. he even tried bragging about it
want to bring this back up, because this is the reason why Nick started a dox anyways. shazoo specifically asked me to bring this up

want to bring this back up, because this is the reason why Nick started a dox anyways. shazoo specifically asked me to bring this up
That still doesn't make the dox right. You seriously can't be this big of a mongoloid.

That still doesn't make the dox right. You seriously can't be this big of a mongoloid.
this is the third time im going to be saying this: im not defending nick, im just providing context and information

2 wounds in the arm doesn't heal it.

this is the third time im going to be saying this: im not defending nick, im just providing context and information
To discredit the OP and give nick some leeway.

its not my fault what i know is against OP

Are you posting on behalf of someone else? Doesn't shazoo have an account?

Also, this is all kind of forgeted up. private investigating someone in revenge of someone else doing something somewhat stuffty is not justice. Revenge is not justice. You guys should make that one of your new rules.

I say somewhat stuffty because posting a picture and saying it's a nude of someone when it's not isn't the same as private investigating someone and releasing actual information about them. Rooting the person on doing this stuff isn't cool either. Stop trying so hard to defend yourself, there's no defense, just own up to being an starfish and you'll be a bit more respectable.

while you were sleeping i was mastering the arts

reading this what evidence has Donnie actually provided that beachbum "investigateed" him

all I'm seeing is a repeat of what happened to kraut and tea except 100x more casual and handicapped

I remember specifically when Beachbum was using some random chicks nudes, and saying it was Shazoo, Nick's girlfriends.

Again, still don't agree with what they were doing to you Beach, but you're kind of a magnet for drama. Hell the only time you ever came into CVG discord was when you wanted to complain about something.

Beach left out so many details and threw in lies in this thread.

reading this what evidence has Donnie actually provided that beachbum "investigateed" him

all I'm seeing is a repeat of what happened to kraut and tea except 100x more casual and handicapped
he hasnt, but nick hasnt doxed beachbum either
they both, as far as we all know, have the info to dox, but they havent, which is why nothing came of the drama back in September.
It is only brought up now because the glory hole was under heat in the Blockland of the year thread, and beachbum decided to use that to finally make a thread