Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28127 times)

Oh yeah I forgot about this gem. You asked me this 4 months after people wanted to drama you and I forgot about it since nothing came of it. I searched 'donnies catch' and 'hootaloo' and came up with nothing apart from some passing mentions that didn't have anything to do with what we were originally discussing. Thats why I asked for a list of your alts since you decide you change your name like a paranoid schizophrenic every 3 minutes.
there was no way i was going to give you a list of alts after someone gave me a picture of you asking for information about me

So, you started some 4D chess stuff over this. You claimed he investigateed you and supplied all of these supposed details of how and where he investigateed you, but did not actually have proof..
Good job.
youre way over exaggerative about this, i was continuously skeptical about the supposed info he would have gotten up until you started calling things, which even then i still doubted.
I saw this after my latest post so I'll be more civil I'm not forgetting that you encouraged NickPB to dox me man. The NC drama had 50+ people in it and the overwhelming majority of them are against any form of private investigating, including Ravencroft. You could've asked any of those people, someone like Limerick, Hulk, or Rally if they were planning on private investigating you.
i wasnt gonna go around asking people, at the time i just wanted to wait it out because my only source wanted to stay out of it.
however, i actually cant believe that im encouraging a dox in the screenshot in OP. thats all sorts of forgeted up and i want to apologize for that.
during this argument i kept that off to the side and that disgusts me, i cant really recall the situation back then, mostly because it was back in September, but i think it was wrong and I do owe you a sincere apology for my drama-hungry past self.

however, i actually cant believe that im encouraging a dox in the screenshot in OP. thats all sorts of forgeted up and i want to apologize for that.
during this argument i kept that off to the side and that disgusts me, i cant really recall the situation back then, mostly because it was back in September, but i think it was wrong and I do owe you a sincere apology for my drama-hungry past self.
your drama-hungry past self is 4 months ago

also no one who maintains that beach posted research of shazoo, whoever the forget she is, has any evidence that he even posted nudes and claimed they were her's
he literally just admitted this happened

So from what I understand, Nick investigateed Beachbum for spreading fake nudes, which he was asked to do by Bedpost. And on a side note, the NC was looking for info on hoot to make a drama.

Am I caught up

also no one who maintains that beach posted research of shazoo, whoever the forget she is, has any evidence that he even posted nudes and claimed they were her's

Nah I sent INH pics of some random thot and said they were hers as a joke. That is true.

NickPB is also friends with Ravencroft. You could've gotten NickPB to ask Raven himself.

I don't believe that you, or anyone for that matter, can change in a span of 4 months, but fair enough. Just don't do stuff like this again.

your drama-hungry past self is 4 months ago
im toxic by nature and am constantly trying to improve myself, thats why i went through therapy last year man.
no excuses, i regret my decision there totally and want apologize for it, and for totally ignoring it in all my posts in this thread up until now.

I don't believe that you, or anyone for that matter, can change in a span of 4 months, but fair enough. Just don't do stuff like this again.
this is fair, ill promise not to

So from what I understand, Nick investigateed Beachbum for spreading fake nudes, which he was asked to do by Bedpost. And on a side note, the NC was looking for info on hoot to make a drama.

NickPB gives a different story to everyone. NickPB originally posted the dox because I was giving Vigil a hard time, he told people from the Clique that he did it because I posted nudes of Shazoo, THEN when he was talking to Conan he said it was because I was planning on private investigating Hootaloo. It seems like every day he tries to find a different way to justify his repulsive actions.

Nah I sent INH pics of some random thot and said they were hers as a joke. That is true.

oh k

im toxic by nature and am constantly trying to improve myself, thats why i went through therapy last year man.
I'm also "toxic by nature" in a select few communities that I even talk in. That doesn't mean that I support private investigating when i'm a little hyped up. You have mental issues and therapy for other things is probably needed among your demeanor in private places.
no excuses, i regret my decision there totally and want apologize for it, and for totally ignoring it in all my posts in this thread up until now.
Okay then.

I'm also "toxic by nature" in a select few communities that I even talk in. That doesn't mean that I support private investigating when i'm a little hyped up. You have mental issues and therapy for other things is probably needed among your demeanor in private places.Okay then.
youre not helping anyone

Jesus christ big pictures and i can barely understand whats going on, but whatever it is I guess i support the drama cause none of whats in the title is OK

youre not helping anyone
Neither are you by saying that. I had made the post before you promised it and just clicked post.

calm down everyone
have a dip

okay, then they both investigateed. how does the situation change

Did anyone even take your real name? A picture of you? Your address?

Or did they just find some of their degenerate stuff and you got a little upset.

I don't even think I know any special interest stuff on Donnie. Only 'dirt' I had was him leaving the Clique