The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27258 times)

loving stop bringing up irrelevant stuff hootaloo. This topics about a nickpb threatening to release beachbums real name and picture. stuff beach did in the past has no relevance to this this and i think youre just throwing stuff out there at him because you dont like Beach.

these two things were legit happening at the exact same time

beachbum shouldnt drama someone for wanting to investigate him if he was literally supplying dox info for NC at the same time
and then deny doing.
me posting this info, and sharing proof that he is falsely denying helping a dox on me, is extremely relevant lol

do whatever you want with this info, i left the glory hole a while ago, this entire thread should be considered old dirt.
if you want to support beachbum thats fine with me, but you have to acknowledge that he was doing the exact same thing as Nick, at the same time.
only beach decided to make a drama about it 3-4 months later

beachbum shouldnt drama someone for wanting to investigate him if he was literally supplying dox info for NC at the same time
and then deny doing.
me posting this info, and sharing proof that he is falsely denying helping a dox on me, is extremely relevant lol
Okay. He never investigateed you. The "private info" uncovered was most likely something that could actually get some dirt on you as opposed to them; possibly your special interestes, what you say on your internet, your accounts on degenerate sights, your posts on these accounts,
that's what most likely the "investigate" was. Unless TBone was or is your friend, and you revealed your full real name to them, or gave them a profile you were probably not supposed to, you were not investigateed.

do whatever you want with this info, i left the glory hole a while ago, this entire thread should be considered old dirt.
if you want to support beachbum thats fine with me, but you have to acknowledge that he was doing the exact same thing as Nick, at the same time.
only beach decided to make a drama about it 3-4 months later
I left the kool kids klub in early summer. Every news article about me should be considered old dirt.
If you want to support the News Boogieman then that's fine to me, but you have to acknowledge that he was doing the exact same thing as White Supremicists, at the same time.
Only beach decided to arrest me 3-4 months later.

Okay. He never investigateed you. The "private info" uncovered was most likely something that could actually get some dirt on you as opposed to them; possibly your special interestes, what you say on your internet, your accounts on degenerate sights, your posts on these accounts,
that's what most likely the "investigate" was. Unless TBone was or is your friend, and you revealed your full real name to them, or gave them a profile you were probably not supposed to, you were not investigateed.
youre just assuming here, but Beach also wasnt investigateed. both parties just tried to get a dox going, or at least close to.
doesnt matter if for beach its his name and a picture, and for me its supposedly my "special interestes", what i "say on the internet", or my accounts on "degenerate sites"

I left the kool kids klub in early summer. Every news article about me should be considered old dirt.
If you want to support the News Boogieman then that's fine to me, but you have to acknowledge that he was doing the exact same thing as White Supremicists, at the same time.
Only beach decided to arrest me 3-4 months later.
what i meant with my post is, is that its handicapped beach made this 3-4 months after it happened
its as if he was waiting for a right moment to make a drama against him

oh wait
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=316284.0
he did wait until there was extra heat so there was less chance of a backlash

youre just assuming here, but Beach also wasnt investigateed. both parties just tried to get a dox going, or at least close to.
doesnt matter if for beach its his name and a picture, and for me its supposedly my "special interestes", what i "say on the internet", or my accounts on "degenerate sites"
All you can do is assume. Searching donnies catch and hootaloo only comes up with a few insults related to you. If it is your special interestes, what you say and degenerate sites you frequent, it wasnt a dox. It was just dirt pulled up. If INH considered people finding his furaffinity profile a investigate it would have lasted alot less longer. Beachbum got his name and picture leaked, actually private info you can't normally just google search and find. Since they have his real name and real picture, anyone could actually ID and stalk him because of that. Possibly worse.

and then deny doing.
So how did this get to the point of “the NC is private investigating donnie”? Literally nobody said anything about that. Stop trying to justify your actions by stuffslinging at others who have nothing to do with the situation

ok then
lets say that he was scavaging info for a half-dox then, because apparently the info was harmless enough to not be a "real dox"

he claimed I leaked Shazoo's nudes, which simply isn't the case.
this is another lie, he used nudes from a different girl, and pretended they were shazoo. he even tried bragging about it

Hootaloo you can't be this big of a loving handicap. The private investigating happened in loving June you complete degenerate.

ok then
lets say that he was scavaging info for a half-dox then, because apparently the info was harmless enough to not be a "real dox"
A half ass dox isn't gonna give you any points. He dug up dirt on you and that's it, beachbum has no intention of releasing your personal info to people if he has it. You yourself said the info was your special interestes, accounts on other sites, and degenerate sites you visit.. which are all public. You're attention seeking and mean nothing more than to derail this thread with your stuffty problem you have with some information that's most likely harmless.

You yourself said the info was your special interestes, accounts on other sites, and degenerate sites you visit.
this was literally me quoting you
you know what quotation marks are for, right
i even said youre assuming up your entire post

how can i even argue with you if you dont read

possibly your special interestes, what you say on your internet, your accounts on degenerate sights, your posts on these accounts,
and for me its supposedly my "special interestes", what i "say on the internet", or my accounts on "degenerate sites"

this was literally me quoting you
you know what quotation marks are for, right
i even said youre assuming up your entire post

how can i even argue with you if you dont read
Okay then. What was actually leaked? Do you know? Your first name? My first name is Julian. Nice to meet you. Oh, oh, you don't loving know and you're arguing about the joker card in a house of dominos. Just stop. Drama beachbum if need be.