Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28090 times)

beachbum could definitely have received my real life name or more from the clique, so its definitely still up in the air, and for all we know nick and beach are equally scummy investigateers
just because i dont know what he has, doesnt mean i cant call it private investigating

The Clique isn't what you think it is. It's not hackforums where they allow you to leak info, it's not a top-secret irc chat based in russia, its a discord. It's private. I'm sure they have a rule against that. Beach has nothing to do with you, has no reason to care and probably never thinks of you outside of the BLF. If he shared a investigate (its not in NC) then drama him. For now you're making yourself look like you're still drinking the Glory-Punch because you feel the need to try and discredit him by providing a discord photo (ctrl alt i is inspect edit in discord iirc) and you have never talked about this before.

so your argument is "you dont know what info they got" and "you might have edited the screenshots", with the foundation of the argument being "the discords have good rules" and "you didnt bring it up when it happened"

ok

if the discord has good rules then why do screenshots get leaked allllllllllll the time from both gloryhole and clique?
i also didnt bring it up publicly, but i did bring it up with beach

https://i.imgur.com/w5armkd.png[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/qRwtQz7.png[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/a6MVyXf.png[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/pxkTJDI.png[/img]

but he falsely denied, like i said on page 1

I don't know, a investigate is pretty major stuff to be NOT MENTIONING at all and SUDDENLY COMING UP WITH A SCREENSHOT of beachbum WHEN HE ATTACKS THE LEADER OF YOUR CULT in an attempt to GET PEOPLE TO SIDE WITH NICKPB on the basis of BEACHBUM IS A investigateER TOO when IT HAS NEVER BEEN MENTIONED OR HEARD OF BEFOREHAND and IN THE SUPPOSED DISCORD IT WAS LEAKED IN THERES NOT A LICK OF IT THERE along with YOU NOT KNOWING WHAT INFORMATION THEY HAVE AND NOT TRYING TO GET IT BECAUSE ITS APPARENTLY NOT IMPORTANT TO KNOW and LE CLIQUE BOOGEYMAN!! CLIQUE EVIL

Ask me what information you want from NC and you can have it. You were not investigateed, and if you were, legal disputes and drama is probably in order. You're not a rape victim, this is a investigate, telling no one at all that you were investigateed is kinda suspicious.

You guys were shilling invites in CvG like prostitutes and I asked for one since you were giving them to everyone else.

No they didn't. The only people who they let into the glory hole was Nobot, Fish, and myself. They never adked anyone else.

I don't support doxing or harassment. but Beachbum has done a lot of lying in this thread.

the screenshot i got was from a close friend and he had specifically asked me not to share it, so i didnt. up until now.
i even had to tell them today that i shared it

also stop pretending like im doing this for nick, like i said, i havent been in the discord for many months, and havent spoken to nick during that duration, up until this thread was posted

Who's the close friend? Why do you refuse to reveal them?

my relationship with them is more important than a blockland drama, but i will ask

No offense, but you can't reveal an online name on a blockland drama? I'm sorry, what?

like you said, discord servers have rules, one of them is not to share screenshots of the chat with outsiders, which this person did to show me beachbum was scavaging info about me. thats why the person didnt want to be named, and i respect and appreciate his decision

The Clique doesn't have that rule..

this is the reason i was given and i have respected it. they still want to stay uninvolved after i just asked, so i cant give you much more

this is the reason i was given and i have respected it. they still want to stay uninvolved after i just asked, so i cant give you much more

Okay then. There's a chance the image was faked since you refuse to even provide a screenshot with the avatar and name blacked out. You're not in the discord, no one else can prove it and you refuse to actually drama beachbum, and are using it as a card to support nickpb and get people to not support this. This is a war of atrittion, so that's why i'm just gonna tell you to drama beachbum and drop out.

Holy stuff Unova, you're still an annoying as forget. You should be glad he even shared the screenshot in the first place. There's literally no reason that his image should be faked, because he's not gaining anything from showing it in the first place.