Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 18862 times)

you cut most of my post and only replied to a small portion.. and then answered a question i did not even ask. gg

I would never spam gore, and just because
Fixed
you cut most of my post and only replied to a small portion.. and then answered a question i did not even ask. gg
I answered the rest, just didnt quote it.

Reread my post and this time brown townyze it. I never said you always blamed NC, i'm just saying that you diverted attention to the account every time.

To what account? Mine? I was trying to show it couldn't have been my account, and it was someone else instead.

To what account? Mine? I was trying to show it couldn't have been my account, and it was someone else instead.

oh my lord you're dense

wow thanks for helping the situation smartass

what's the point of framing some irrelevant stufflord who is seperate from everything you care about?

To get everyone on your side so you can feel better about stuffting on them?

Also I'm going to go out on a branch and accuse unova of pushing darth with bait until he got the reaction he wanted, only to turn around and show only one side of the thing to the forums to make him look bad. That's why all this discord drama is bullstuff.

I get the idea that someone can be unlikable for being annoying, but 10 pages of getting on this guy's case because you're annoyed by him seems a little far. I'm fairly sure the regs in this thread wouldn't be here so often if they didn't have some sort of personal stake in degrading Darth C3P0

Honestly, I think Verification might just have a grudge against me and is determined to get me out of here from the way he is criticizing me about the situation

Real talk - what the absolute forget do idiots like unova want out of this situation? Who is going to concede to being called annoying and an idiot?

Here's a hypothetical: Darth C3PO sees that people find his posts unfunny and annoying and tries to change. Since none of you idiots actually thought to give constructive criticism beyond "hurr durr he annoys me", literally none of your stuffty arguments are actionable. So he has nothing to go off and has to shoulder your abuse until he unlocks the magic code that satisfies the autismos that drama people for annoying them.

Reserve hypothetical: Darth ignores all your "advice" and writes you all off as idiots who don't know what they're doing. He goes on to do what he does, ignoring everyone who has a problem with him. Suddenly, life is better for everyone except the people who would have had a problem with any of his posts anyways. Doesn't seem that loving bad, does it?

Honestly, I think Verification might just have a grudge against me and is determined to get me out of here from the way he is criticizing me about the situation
i don't have a grudge with anyone. i forget with people all the same and i'll talk to you the same as everyone else outside of blf drama.

wait
so you are you admitting to loving with me
#1 what the forget #2 your're admitting to trolling?

wait
so you are you admitting to loving with me
Not quite. I'm not loving with you.

#1 what the forget #2 your're admitting to trolling?
You're thirsty.

You're thirsty.
What?
I also find it funny how you respond within a minute, which probably means your just sitting here pressing F5 every couple seconds

no edit You literally also just said you forget with everyone the same