Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 18961 times)

his unstable mindset to get me banned

reminder that verification also thinks he's funny

his unstable mindset to get me banned
If you had read the thread, you would know i'm talking about your victom mindset, calling geben handicapped for mocking you when you said "how many richards are in your ass" or whatever and you called cubone handicapped because he said you're childish

ill say it again, read the thread. you even tried to misappropriate the giveaway as me asking for stuff.

that's not accusing anyone he doesn't like of trolling though

that's not accusing anyone he doesn't like of trolling though
who gives a stuff? replace troll with handicapped and it's correct.

who gives a stuff?
i do cus u based ur whole argument here around us knowing what u mean up until now
maybe if ur gonna bump someone's drama don't be as vague as possible as to why and try to use the right words at least :/

who gives a stuff? replace troll with handicapped and it's correct.
well think before you post then genius
Also I'm the one with a victim mindset? You are putting stuff in my mouth good sir

well think before you post then genius
Also I'm the one with a victim mindset? You are putting stuff in my mouth good sir
By the way you use them, troll and handicapped are basically interchangable. Troll has a less bad connotation than handicapped, and i'm sorry for glancing over my mistake.

troll and handicapped are basically interchangable
what loving world are you living in

what loving world are you living in
I said by the way you use them.

Well I saw that part, but I don't get what you mean by the way I use them, I literally do not use them in that context

By the way you use them, troll and handicapped are basically interchangable.

The world isn't ready for this new brand of backpedaling

Well I saw that part, but I don't get what you mean by the way I use them, I literally do not use them in that context
If I replace every instance of handicapped in your messages with troll or a troll, it would sound and mean basically the same thing. Now, can we get off this subject?

uh
no it wouldnt
stop trying to get off this subject, maybe you shouldnt have been stupid enough to say that in the first place

uh
no it wouldnt
stop trying to get off this subject, maybe you shouldnt have been stupid enough to say that in the first place
Do you have any valid complaints? I was working on a VPS at the time and glanced over it.