Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 19239 times)

damn
yea dont be surprised that another stuffposting handicap like tablesalt will come to your defense

What the forget are you rambling on about? I was commenting on the loving burn he dropped on your moonhead

What the forget are you rambling on about? I was commenting on the loving burn he dropped on your moonhead
not surprised you be impressed by 3rd grade-tier roasts

I don't really see the issue with him, he's a teenager who's most likely a tad bit socially awkward much like everyone else was when they were new-ish.

not surprised you be impressed by 3rd grade-tier roasts
uh
I'm not impressed, I am saying get forgeted, but tHATS UNFUNNY

I don't really see the issue with him, he's a teenager who's most likely a tad bit socially awkward much like everyone else was when they were new-ish.
Hoenstly he’s not that bad. You’re overreacting.
maybe i jumped the gun by dramaing him but he still irritates me

I don't see the problem here, Darth's posts aren't anything abnormal or out of the ordinary.

I don't see the problem here, Darth's posts aren't anything abnormal or out of the ordinary.

the one with tony was really stupid

I hate him too. He used to be an admin on my server. Now hes an idiot about everything i do.

/support

I find him to be a coolio dude.

I hate him too. He used to be an admin on my server. Now hes an idiot about everything i do.

/support
Do you hate him because he spoke out against you?

/support

There isn't anything wrong in believing that what you are doing is dumb..

noedit I'm an idiot about everything YOU do?
That sounds a bit like you are claiming that you don't act like an idiot about everything you do