Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying

Author Topic: Darth C3PO - unfunny and annoying  (Read 19290 times)

Do you have any valid complaints?

I'd say straight up lying about him to make him look bad is a valid complaint lol

verification dont you have better things to do in your spare time than try and create a stufffest

also before you say I started it dont forget that you are the fuel burning the fire rn

How does one even get pissed off on a internet forums for forgets sake

i don't know man...
Acer stop acting like an autist and stop taking this thread so loving seriously
i don't know....

???
I got pissed off on a Discord not forum

Better then getting pissed on

part 2: annoying sperg
darth has always had and continues to have a history of sperging out but its more evident right now
some quotes are in image and some are in normal quotes because usually his breakouts happen when quoting someone else and since i dont wanna bother with all that ive just taken the convince of taking and uploading images to imgur

Tony, no offense. but by far this is the most handicapped post YOU have ever made. That is not the point, you obviously have no idea about the fact that people could be grieving about this person missing and now if they are alerted about the death then stuff is gonna go down.
That's just like saying that if someone's family member died unintentionally it is their fault they didn't die in a respectable manner.

awwww :( i think hes gonna cry

well then stop pulling my strings, I can say some nasty stuff if people annoy me too much
lol

context: "too small to make a drama on" topic, verification did something to piss him off i dont know nor care and derails the thread for like a page and a half

still unfunny!
See this is why you are a great dude
A Blockland gamemode named MemeQuest
You are the Meme King

lets play a game called spot the meme
I spy with my little eye, something handicapped, indian, mentally ill, and an anti net neutrality activist

we dah best music!!!! I know this music and I approve it!

dren likes telling autists to sign up for blacked
thats why you dont go over there
causes a big argument before eventually going "whoops!" and moving on

why are you dramatically thirsty for richard and fame
whats this???

woah guys, whatre doing??? this isnt about me (continues to stufftalk)

lol

nothing good has happened to darth. hes still unfunny and annoying, hes just a sperg too

He should honestly take a break

He should honestly take a break
I agree, he is trying way too hard to "fit in" or something. I saw a topic in off-topic or general discussion and he had made a topic with almost the same name and sometimes layout on some other board about 10-20minutes later. It might just be chance but he has done it more than once.
awwww :( i think hes gonna cry
This was unneeded

I remember when he spammed on BLG, I DM'd him and asked him why he did it, never responded to me