Author Topic: Edd (107032): Permabans me from his server as soon as I join, for no reason  (Read 10605 times)

I gotta ask, did you ban him from your server for this?
Why would I? Unless he is going around crashing servers or repeatedly personally attacking me, I have no reason to ban him.

You need to get a foothold. Your sole is corrupted, Planr. The webbing of the entire universe depends on you.. But right now, it's like tossing a toe-ken. Planr, you need to stop stocking up on drama before they sock you back with a bigger drama. Edd was just shoeing in his joke and you had to be a big toe about it.

You need to get a foothold. Your sole is corrupted, Planr. The webbing of the entire universe depends on you.. But right now, it's like tossing a toe-ken. Planr, you need to stop stocking up on drama before they sock you back with a bigger drama. Edd was just shoeing in his joke and you had to be a big toe about it.
what are you going on about

only the highest IQ foot jokes from the highest IQ rick and Morty fan..

can you go listen to some jingling keys or some stuff instead of making worthless memes that only you find funny

what
Unova shoehorned in a whirlwind of bad foot puns because of the whole 'Planr's foot special interest' thing

DUDE LOL YOU'RE SO FUNNY!

I gotta ask, did you ban him from your server for this?
i was JUST thinking about this too

i was JUST thinking about this too
question answered at the top of this page

verification makes the best pest... hes so funny!

Badspot

• Administrator
1.  Read the sticky.  The mere ability to do something is not a moral justification for doing it. 

2.  No one is required to post in any megathread just to satisfy your categorization autism.

3.  If foot special interest is disgusting to you, then you seriously need to branch out more because it is one of the normiest special interestes out there.

Guess it's good he's not Blocklander of the year if he's evil!