Edd (107032): Permabans me from his server as soon as I join, for no reason

Author Topic: Edd (107032): Permabans me from his server as soon as I join, for no reason  (Read 10358 times)

cursed thread. leave as soon as possible

cursed thread. leave as soon as possible
cursed for those who post when they dont care or think hosts have the moral right to do whatever they want

cursed for those who post when they dont care or think hosts have the moral right to do whatever they want
i told them to leave as soon as possible but they did
nt listen

i dunno man if the guy doesn't like you then he can ban you if he wantsnot really, also there's raccooneer's new thread for stupid bans/kicks/mutes

User was banned for this post
also, edd has the right to ban anyone he wants. its his server. its just a dumb ban and therefor completely belongs in stupid bans/kicks/mutes thread. people who dislike edd can avoid him as much as they want i mean no one really cares but you dont have to tell everyone hes bad because he banned you

I do find it laughable that even planr doesn't understand the concept of "it's my server"

it's edds thing, dont take his stuff seriously. take his bans seriously and you look like a dumbass. he always clears his unban list, every once in a while, but getting on his bad side keeps you banned. he has banned multiple people on join, and they dont drama him. the only reason i can think you can get banned for joining is get on his bad side. also, if you say that i am supporting edd because im friends with him, although me being friends with him is being true, if i wasn't friends with the person who banned you and they acted just like edd, i would still be fine with it.

it's 1 week

God damnit. Tbqh the forums would be better off without any of them except hulkster hes cool

God damnit. Tbqh the forums would be better off without any of them except hulkster hes cool
I hope not though
Seriously? You JUST said you hoped the bans were not 1 weeks.

pretty sure the last time someone posted on an alt during a temp ban their main got perma'd

am i misreading/missing something or does this not make sense for anyone else

is this thread even about Edd anymore

whats wrong with ayebee

i mean the only one i think should go away is damp but i haven't seen any of the other three do anything to dislike them for
what did crazy do again i forgot

meaning he hopes they arent just 1 week but are permabans instead

comprehension skills are stretched thin on these forums lately

Notorious troll still at large