Edd (107032): Permabans me from his server as soon as I join, for no reason

Author Topic: Edd (107032): Permabans me from his server as soon as I join, for no reason  (Read 10415 times)

So I went to join Edd's server since his server title "Edd's a" made me believe he was making a funny new version of the "e" addons.

Everything seemed perfectly normal, I suspected nothing and was hoping to check out what he was hosting.

Then a few seconds after I had fully connected and started downloading the server's files, I was immediately and permanently banned by Edd for absolutely no reason:

What's his problem? Anyone else had similar encounters with this guy?

Yes. Edd is a habitual problem user. Report immediantly.

Maybe he banned you on accident? Not sure, gotta ask him

Yeah I don't get why some people like him so much; I just think he's annoying.

Edd permas habitual problem users

So I went to join Edd's server since his server title "Edd's a" made me believe he was making a funny new version of the "e" addons.

friend if its something new either me rally or rose usually makes it

so this couldnt go in stupid bans kicks mutes

so this couldnt go in stupid bans kicks mutes
thread's been dead for a while, Badspot needs to bump it.

also

that's pretty sad. he couldn't come up with a better excuse than that? lol

you could have put this in stupid bans/kicks/mutes but instead....

you could have put this in stupid bans/kicks/mutes but instead....
this deserves its own thread, besides stupid bans/kicks/mutes is too old to post in

that's pretty sad. he couldn't come up with a better excuse than that? lol
i dunno man if the guy doesn't like you then he can ban you if he wants
this deserves its own thread, besides stupid bans/kicks/mutes is too old to post in
not really, also there's raccooneer's new thread for stupid bans/kicks/mutes

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 01:14:51 AM by Badspot »

also, edd has the right to ban anyone he wants. its his server. its just a dumb ban and therefor completely belongs in stupid bans/kicks/mutes thread. people who dislike edd can avoid him as much as they want i mean no one really cares but you dont have to tell everyone hes bad because he banned you

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 01:14:57 AM by Badspot »

forgeter disrespects flower boy by banning planr

also, edd has the right to ban anyone he wants. its his server. its just a dumb ban and therefor completely belongs in stupid bans/kicks/mutes thread. people who dislike edd can avoid him as much as they want i mean no one really cares but you dont have to tell everyone hes bad because he banned you
Yet everyone tells me i'm bad when I ban people for far much more. Hypocritical double standards all around.