Edd (107032): Permabans me from his server as soon as I join, for no reason

Author Topic: Edd (107032): Permabans me from his server as soon as I join, for no reason  (Read 10354 times)

Yet everyone tells me i'm bad when I ban people for far much more. Hypocritical double standards all around.

Generally it's not a double standard it's just no one likes you.

I do find it laughable that even planr doesn't understand the concept of "it's my server"

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 01:16:13 AM by Badspot »

Might does not make right. If you don't care, don't post. Have you forgotten these very simple tenants Badspot has laid out (and enforced) numerous times?

Might does not make right. If you don't care, don't post. Have you forgotten these very simple tenants Badspot has laid out (and enforced) numerous times?
Yeah but when most of the people here are in agreement with edd it kinda makes it seem like you're not wanted

again, his server, his rules. if he wants you out of it then he has full right to do so. the fact that you ban people for far much more does not mean anything because its not your server. its his.

Yeah but when most of the people here are in agreement with edd it kinda makes it seem like you're not wanted
Who and why though? I've literally done nothing wrong. The last time I caused any trouble was years ago.

again, his server, his rules. if he wants you out of it then he has full right to do so. the fact that you ban people for far much more does not mean anything because its not your server. its his.
Again, might does not make right.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=310141.msg9537803#msg9537803

Noedit:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0

It's literally in the forum rules dude.
The rule is not count banning people because they dislike you. Edd didn't want you on his server, so he got rid of you. That has nothing to do with being a jerk.
You're only pissy because you got banned. He wasn't harassing you or anything, he just banned you.

The rule is not count banning people because they dislike you. Edd didn't want you on his server, so he got rid of you. That has nothing to do with being a jerk.
You're only pissy because you got banned. He wasn't harassing you or anything, he just banned you.
Yes it does, he banned me for no valid reason and you just said he has the right to do it because he can.

If you're going to me a dismissive piece of stuff then please stop posting here.

Yes it does, he banned me for no valid reason and you just said he has the right to do it because he can.

If you're going to me a dismissive piece of stuff then please stop posting here.
having a foot special interest is a valid reason to be banned

looks like he's lost his footing

/nosupport
having a foot special interest is a valid reason to be banned

Edd is annoying and I dont get why so many people on here defend him. He banned someone with no reason given and thats stuffty. If it was some random chuckledumb who banned Planr, the host would get jumped on and the thread would be full of support but because he was banned by someone who everyone “likes” he gets defended like a bunch of autistic kids defending their favorite anime. Its just like how a celebrity can stuff on someones carpet and get away with it, but if I did the same id get in loving trouble.

Edd is in the wrong, and just cause its his server doesnt make it OK to act like a stuffstain on the gene pool. I cant invite my friend over to my house then piss in his drink and go “My house i can do whatever i want, if you dont like it leave.” Thats loving dumb. And its LITERALLY against the rules to post, Badspot has banned people for saying similar stuff because its dismissive, ignorant and illogical.

Get your stuff straight. /Support.

lol planr complaining about getting permabanned while thats his go to defense mechanism
Sad!

lol planr complaining about getting permabanned while thats his go to defense mechanism
Sad!
Name a single ban i've ever made that's even remotely comparable to Edd's.

Name a single ban i've ever made that's even remotely comparable to Edd's.
Noedit: Within the past couple years. Admittedly I used to do dumb bans like 5 years ago, but that was a very long time ago and ever since then, every single ban decision i've ever made has been backed up by tons of evidence.