Author Topic: Edd (107032): Permabans me from his server as soon as I join, for no reason  (Read 10555 times)

Why is everyone suddenly jumping on the "his server his rules" bandwagon? Every other ban here is bad because it was for no reason but this time it's ok? Why is that exactly?

Why is everyone suddenly jumping on the "his server his rules" bandwagon? Every other ban here is bad because it was for no reason but this time it's ok? Why is that exactly?
Because it's Edd! The guy that everyone loves! Not that smelly guy with the foot special interest, Planr!

Because it's Edd! The guy that everyone loves! Not that smelly guy with the foot special interest, Planr!
why have you been acting so passive aggressive recently

it's edds thing, dont take his stuff seriously. take his bans seriously and you look like a dumbass. he always clears his unban list, every once in a while, but getting on his bad side keeps you banned. he has banned multiple people on join, and they dont drama him. the only reason i can think you can get banned for joining is get on his bad side. also, if you say that i am supporting edd because im friends with him, although me being friends with him is being true, if i wasn't friends with the person who banned you and they acted just like edd, i would still be fine with it.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 02:15:04 AM by Badspot »

it's edds thing, dont take his stuff seriously. take his bans seriously and you look like a dumbass. he always clears his unban list, every once in a while, but getting on his bad side keeps you banned. he has banned multiple people on join, and they dont drama him. the only reason i can think you can get banned for joining is get on his bad side. also, if you say that i am supporting edd because im friends with him, although me being friends with him is being true, if i wasn't friends with the person who banned you and they acted just like edd, i would still be fine with it.

This is handicapped, this is like saying its OK if I shovel stuff onto someone for no reason cause they got on my "bad side." and because I shovel stuff onto everybody. Its not ok you loving troglodytw

what the forget is a troglodytw

This is handicapped, this is like saying its OK if I shovel stuff onto someone for no reason cause they got on my "bad side." and because I shovel stuff onto everybody. Its not ok you loving troglodytw

brother what

the below user is a troglodytw

Its not ok you loving troglodytw
when you try to call someone stupid but you misspell the word it makes you look even more dumb then the person your targeting

when you try to call someone stupid but you misspell the word it makes you look even more dumb then the person your targeting

Havent you been banned before on here?