ana is tracking server locations on google maps now

Author Topic: ana is tracking server locations on google maps now  (Read 18804 times)

Okay, I removed the Google Map display entirely from the website.
Sorry this turned out the way it did. I didn't intend for it to be taken this way.
so are you gonna do anything about the towns being listed or

why have you been such a richard recently my god
you could've at least waited for someone else to say it

I was expressing my confusion of the situation

Unless you're the one being a richard and are just playing up your sourpuss of a "forum persona", in which case, carry on

Unless you're the one being a richard and are just playing up your sourpuss of a "forum persona", in which case, carry on
nice job proving what i said

nice job proving what i said
wait
so he says it's part of your persona and you say he is proving what you said?

wait
so he says it's part of your persona and you say he is proving what you said?
hes calling me a sourpuss so im saying that it proved what i said earlier (thats hes acting like a richard)

I guess i went too far in my phrasing, so i apologize for that, but you can, and have been a richard before, so it's just hard to tell whether or not you're being serious about it

hes calling me a sourpuss so im saying that it proved what i said earlier (thats hes acting like a richard)

all you do on here is act like a richard, and suddenly now that someone's giving a little back you can't handle it?

get the forget over it lmao

lol look who's talking

I guess i went too far in my phrasing, so i apologize for that, but you can, and have been a richard before, so it's just hard to tell whether or not you're being serious about it
no problem

no problem
hey u know what i expected u to just take the argument further but u didn't so respect for that :)

sorry about that fellas i took the website down