ana is tracking server locations on google maps now

Author Topic: ana is tracking server locations on google maps now  (Read 19004 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PtbIB7OL4w
heres the audio that i was talking about

oh no you stuff on zapk, what ever did he do to deserve this? lmfao

i wonder if ana's tracking my amazon package deliveries too

ana when will my lube arrive? please respond

Since we don't know who the forget is doing this ana stuff, and since zapk definitely does have the technical skills to do something like this, it isn't unlikely that it's him. So forgive people for being weary that a skiddy stuffhead may be doing suspicious stuff, because that's not within the realm of unreasonable at all.
The problem is that this isn’t some skiddy kid. This ARG has a full functioning JSON API- captures the screen of BL (with what appears to be a DLL- that requires a bit of OpenGL knowledge), logs the text of all that’s said, then spews it out in the end formatted properly, with the background of when that was actually said (I think, I haven’t double checked), and is also a generic chatbot, as well as accepts input from Twitch chat, not to mention a discord DLL has been released by them. Now- I’m not exactly saying that this is Zapk. But- it’s insanely suspicious that someone appears out of nowhere and has immediate knowledge on a few of the lower level bits of BL, and also has immediate knowledge of the Discord RPC, as well as the Twitch API. The geoip is the least to be concerned about, imho.

No, the problem is that this dumb arg is carrying over to other people's server rather than being kept in the topic where it should be. Whoever is controlling ana is going around servers bothering people, and everyone trying to uncover this mystery is following them. It's annoying.

clearly an extremely accurate map

why are so many users in new york

isn't grimlock in texas? if he is then holy stuff this is inaccurate

isn't grimlock in texas? if he is then holy stuff this is inaccurate
I'm using glasshost that's currently getting forgeted by an elephant

why are so many users in new york
Okay, now i KNOW this thing sucks, i'm the only New Yorker in this community and that's not even close to me

Okay, now i KNOW this thing sucks, i'm the only New Yorker in this community and that's not even close to me
Meant to emphasize the "only" part

Because there's totally no on else besides me

that's where the glasshost servers are iirc

You don't run or join a server, full stop. That's the literal only way to prevent this.
I'm actually going to partially take this back
I was thinking from a theory perspective. Yes, there is technically no way to not reveal your IP, but if you're smart, you can get away with only revealing it to a couple trusted people. A service like BL Glass Hosting for hosting a server, and a legally trusted VPN provider like PrivateInternetAccess (Which has proven in court that it doesn't keep IP logs). So if you do that, then you can technically get away with nobody in this community knowing your IP.

yea there are a lot of hosters in new york because that's where glass is hosting from

Okay, I removed the Google Map display entirely from the website.
Sorry this turned out the way it did. I didn't intend for it to be taken this way.