ana is tracking server locations on google maps now

Author Topic: ana is tracking server locations on google maps now  (Read 19097 times)

i've been reading the forgetin topic since it was first made. if you were to read, you'd see i've been posting in it since 20ish pages in.
can you stop being lazy and actually provide evidence for zapk being behind it and stop shouting random claims
what stick went up your ass
seems like you're defending ana a lot in this thread lol
pretty much it's an nsfw gif of someone's richard that zapk has a weird obsession over, which i really damn hate because, well, i posted a link in a drama post to a site that zapk owned and zapk proceeded to change the site to show it, which could have banned me from the forums.
actually, wait a minute, what. i did a whois lookup on both blocklandana.science and one of zapk's websites, and they both use namecheap and cloudflare. i swear to god, is this a coincidence or am i thinking what im thinking? i swear to god if zapk is the one behind this arg

for the last time, ana is not a bot. maybe the movement itself is automated but there's clearly some autist controlling at least a significant portion of the chat

what stick went up your ass
seems like you're defending ana a lot in this thread lol
i'm defending ana because at first i thought the whole zapk thing was a meme but now people are seriously believing it
also yeah that's one bit of evidence but i'm still waiting on more before absolutely being sure that it's zapk

for the last time, ana is not a bot. maybe the movement itself is automated but there's clearly some autist controlling at least a significant portion of the chat

3 servers that Ana was just on went down..

3 servers that Ana was just on went down..
mAYbe thEy gOt DDoSed, ToTally Not SHut Downed or Maybe Evean a Runtime ERrror !!!

literally why are you trying to induce fear into people regarding ana.

also ana is doing a poll regarding the server map,

mAYbe thEy gOt DDoSed, ToTally Not SHut Downed or Maybe Evean a Runtime ERrror !!!
Ah, yes my good sir. IT IS OnLy A cOiNcIdEnCe ThAt AlL 3 sErVeRs WeNt DoWn WiThIn 5 MiNuTeS oF hEr JoInIng

which servers were these?

Murder Mystery, Baseraiders, and another one

Murder Mystery, Baseraiders, and another one
and who were hosting these, you aren't giving enough information

Ah, yes my good sir. IT IS OnLy A cOiNcIdEnCe ThAt AlL 3 sErVeRs WeNt DoWn WiThIn 5 MiNuTeS oF hEr JoInIng

correlation doesn't imply causation

Murder mystery is out of the question, probably a troll as Ana showed me the connection info for it earlier, and Ana is getting the info for base raiders rn
and who were hosting these, you aren't giving enough information
Patyos and Izzy

Your IP is public information that anyone who joins your server literally has to know to be able to join in the first place.
GeoIP databases are also public information.
What's happening here is not "creepy" or "unusual," it's just an application of two widely known, very public pieces of information.

i mean, this stuff's already public, so
because you loving blatantly posted it online. she was helping you to remove it so nobody else would find out. why are you trying to make her look like the bad person here
are you for loving real right now

Your IP is public information that anyone who joins your server literally has to know to be able to join in the first place.
GeoIP databases are also public information.
What's happening here is not "creepy" or "unusual," it's just an application of two widely known, very public pieces of information.
so mapping peoples locations isnt creepy?