ana is tracking server locations on google maps now

Author Topic: ana is tracking server locations on google maps now  (Read 18996 times)

i mean, this stuff's already public, so

ana is made by zapk btw

whoever is hosting their server in the middle of the thames be careful out there

"She" did find somewhere very close to my street which is pretty loving weird

noedit: She precisely got my street

noedit: She precisely got my street
because you loving blatantly posted it online. she was helping you to remove it so nobody else would find out. why are you trying to make her look like the bad person here

evidence pls??
still waiting for proof
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314124
because you loving blatantly posted it online. she was helping you to remove it so nobody else would find out. why are you trying to make her look like the bad person here
excuse me what

excuse me what
I posted the Starbucks thing and it showed how far one place was from my house and it's street but I guess that is "Blatantly posting my address online"

proud to announce my server is located on a motorway

wtf celau you're near aurora? damn son that's p close to me

proud to announce my server is located on a motorway
This actually made me laugh quite a bit
Also fyfy

I posted the Starbucks thing and it showed how far one place was from my house and it's street but I guess that is "Blatantly posting my address online"
that has nothing to do with ana tho?? and it's not helping you "remove it so no one finds out" at all if it loving airs it out to everybody and their mother
wtf celau you're near aurora? damn son that's p close to me

i do live near aurora but that's not my actual ip/address, just the closest vpn server available

that has nothing to do with ana tho??
Well I was saying that I didn't just randomly post my loving street address online