ana is tracking server locations on google maps now

Author Topic: ana is tracking server locations on google maps now  (Read 19106 times)

how is this supposed to be helping anyone, am i or anybody else just supposed to be "ok" with this even if that info is easy to obtain
its a violation of our privacy, i don't think i really want anyone here knowing the exact town i live in after the stuff that happened back in april
theres quite a loving big gap between loving private investigating someone and getting their ip address to get a very approximate location, your ip address isn't secure. badspot has your ip by simply playing the game and simply visiting these forums. every website could easily grab your ip when you join it. when you host a loving server youre literally giving your ip to people so they are able to connect to you. you must be loving mentally challenged if you believe it is a violation of your privacy when you give that info out specifically so people can connect to you in the first place.
run by Zapk
no

still waiting for proof

this is from the entropia staff channel
ive posted this before but it was largely ignored
i also have audio evidence of honno interrogating me and a friend (who wants to stay out of the drama so i wont say who he is) about me banning ana from edds server for the reason "zapk"

that picture alone doesn't lead to any hard evidence that supports the claim, it's just one of the moderators saying "it's zapk's bot and electrk is trying to do this", which is the reason why people were making fun of you at the time.

which is the reason why people were making fun of you at the time you posted that pic before at the arg thread.

noedit

LMAO that's me. i'm 'kenko' in that image, saying exactly what i'm still saying here. what is this image supposed to show me? that theblackparrot knows that zapk is behind the bot? can he say specifically that zapk is behind it instead of just this image?

honestly forget this. if you really want to loving hold onto the thought that it's zapk then go ahead. i've seen ana's steam profile before it was made private and all the stuff i saw on it made me highly believe that it isn't zapk (steam account has existed for 2 years, friends i don't recognise whatsoever and friends-of-friends i don't recognise, a couple games owned, avatar is of the same person ana had as her BLF avatar of which both images havent been reverse-searched (and if zapk set up that steam account to loving make people think it's legit, why did ana tell me to remove the image??))

i've given up on loving trying to convince people it's not zapk. go ahead and loving jump on the 'it's zapk!' bandwagon that people are hopping on just becuase someone joked about it

Kenko bought Zapk multiple keys so don't listen to him he's just covering

good thing there isent anything for newburgh. i mean theres a 000000000.1% chance of another BL user living in my hometown.

i live next to like 10 forumers and it's scary

fish

i don't even know why you made a fake image just for a reaction. real smooth move kidalex

i don't even know why you made a fake image just for a reaction. real smooth move kidalex
that stuff isnt fake
why do you even think its fake

i think if it didn't match up which map marker was which server it'd be fine. it's kinda neat to see the distribution of server hosters.

i found myself on it, it's like an entire county off lol

i think if it didn't match up which map marker was which server it'd be fine. it's kinda neat to see the distribution of server hosters.

this is a good idea

i've given up on loving trying to convince people it's not zapk. go ahead and loving jump on the 'it's zapk!' bandwagon that people are hopping on just becuase someone joked about it

Since we don't know who the forget is doing this ana stuff, and since zapk definitely does have the technical skills to do something like this, it isn't unlikely that it's him. So forgive people for being weary that a skiddy stuffhead may be doing suspicious stuff, because that's not within the realm of unreasonable at all.