ana is tracking server locations on google maps now

Author Topic: ana is tracking server locations on google maps now  (Read 19111 times)

I host my servers in an endless void, she'll never find me

i do live near aurora but that's not my actual ip/address, just the closest vpn server available

you host through a vpn?

i use and have used a vpn for everything i've done online for 3 years after i got investigateed a long while ago (not on the blf/related to bl)

so ana is in my server and i think it's just a really bored player because i suck at hosting anything

this is kinda creepy and all but you gotta admit its neat to see

apparently i'm hosting from paramount theater
cool and fun

NOTE: She does not need to be on your server, I just got my thing listed without her being. It sorta makes sense anyways
Also I host from a river

ana has also been collecting chat logs and screenshots which include you, all without you knowing.
sent ana an email to remove mine and they did, which is nice.

would prefer that a joke bot didn't do all this without us knowing.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314124
that's the arg topic? what in there shows whatsoever that this is zapk??
I posted the Starbucks thing and it showed how far one place was from my house and it's street but I guess that is "Blatantly posting my address online"
i specifically remember it saying more then one place on the screenshot you posted. it showed like 5-8 places, all of which can be used to get an approximate of where you are. if ana found your street then others could too, and so that's why she specifically told you to take it down, yet you act as if that's a bad thing. ana has no loving way of magically guessing your street.

the rest of the conversation was deleted from the discord, but i remember ana specifically mentioning you to take it down

that's the arg topic? what in there shows whatsoever that this is zapk??
did you bother to read any of it at all or

That chat feature is interesting.

Now I know who's talking about me without being on their server.

Private conversations on servers are no longer safe. lol

did you bother to read any of it at all or
i've been reading the forgetin topic since it was first made. if you were to read, you'd see i've been posting in it since 20ish pages in.
can you stop being lazy and actually provide evidence for zapk being behind it and stop shouting random claims