[removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife

Author Topic: [removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife  (Read 9475 times)

People from the south aren't as handicapped as you think.
I live in the South 90% of the year, so I'd hope not.

Tbh, I do think that a lot of the stereotypes against the South are unfair, since I think a lot of the classic complaints (tribal, uneducated, etc) apply almost equally to the North, just maybe in ways that aren't quite as visible.

It's just the whole crappy-love-ed issue is definitely worse in the South and the Southwest than other parts of the United States.

Just remember whats at the bottom of sevenths signature.

Anything he advocates for is a subversive plot to slowly turn America into a gommunist hellhole.

Resist the friendry.

I live in the South 90% of the year, so I'd hope not.

Tbh, I do think that a lot of the stereotypes against the South are unfair, since I think a lot of the classic complaints (tribal, uneducated, etc) apply almost equally to the North, just maybe in ways that aren't quite as visible.

It's just the whole crappy-love-ed issue is definitely worse in the South and the Southwest than other parts of the United States.

can confirm it's stuff

hey at least I waste my time arguing over politics relevant to the country I actually live in

when's the last time we had a thread here about the stock price of maple syrup or the upcoming vote on new Zamboni subsidies?
holy stuff lmao

"Somebody will have to pay"

I'm just imagining boogie on a motorized wheelchair gunning people down by the dozens
underrated post

*sips coffee* This was a good read, thanks forums.

*sips coffee* This was a good read, thanks forums.
forget off zapk

guys.................... i thin k mocha is zapk

mocha
zapk
they share a letter...must be a sign

how did we go from some guy getting a divorce to a dispute about love ed classes i read the entire thread and i still don't get it

Careful Seventh, strain your brain to hard and you might have a aneurysm.

boogie is a fat shill of a cunt.

People from the south aren't as handicapped as you think.
well it is pretty bad lol. they don't say "condoms will give you AIDS", but they don't really go any further than giving you the definition of a condom, show you a bunch of nasty worst-case pictures of various STIs to scare you out of having love, then tell you that abstinence is the only way to stay safe and require you to sign something saying that you promise to practice abstinence

well it is pretty bad lol. they don't say "condoms will give you AIDS", but they don't really go any further than giving you the definition of a condom, show you a bunch of nasty worst-case pictures of various STIs to scare you out of having love, then tell you that abstinence is the only way to stay safe and require you to sign something saying that you promise to practice abstinence
this was quite literally all we got for love ed in middle school
im in georgia