[removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife

Author Topic: [removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife  (Read 8923 times)

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 08:35:35 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

just saw the video. sucks but that's life.

if you watch the video it actually explains it

wow forget boogie for not being an ultra male and loving stuffting on her for no reason instead of moving on with his life when things didnt work out

BLACKED !!! lol!!  CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you watch the video it actually explains it

wow forget boogie for not being an ultra male and loving stuffting on her for no reason instead of moving on with his life when things didnt work out

BLACKED !!! lol!!  CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay ill fix the title.. sorry :/

okay ill fix the title.. sorry :/

Thanks.  It was seriously misogynistic towards males.  A Trigger warning at a minimum, Please.

boogie is a loser i'm surprised the loving guy has made it this far.

all white women are whores. what did he expect

boogie is a loser i'm surprised the loving guy has made it this far.

how is he a loser?

how is he a loser?

the general circlejerk is stuff like this

i mean its hilarious and i was in tears when i finished reading but none of it holds any ground outside of being a good joke

I don't know who this guy is and I don't watch his other videos, but he seems like a very reasonable guy in this clip. Can't see why you guys are stuffting on him for any other reason besides him being super fat.

he's changing his life and people still give him stuff smh

how is he a loser?

Lives a horrendous lifestyle, terrible responsibility skills and whoring for efeels.

Lives a horrendous lifestyle, terrible responsibility skills and whoring for efeels.

lol ok dude and what are you doing with your life?

>actively changing
>diagnosed with ptsd and abused as a child
>uses YT to vent sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrxCAt5CGp0

I don't know who this guy is and I don't watch his other videos, but he seems like a very reasonable guy in this clip. Can't see why you guys are stuffting on him for any other reason besides him being super fat.

It's a facade you loving sandwich. He's a kike.