Author Topic: Celau is Eon  (Read 30799 times)

celau is zapk
This means that Eon ckzelau is responsible for Ana

The plot thickens

okay but whp the forget is eon
why would it matter if celau is eon
he was an okay dude and then he made that dumbass drama targeting the night discussion topic and then he started being stupid and eventually led to him forumciding with gore or hardcore research i think? cant remember what he spammed the forum with

well he was perma’d and forgeted off for a while but yeah i suppose
I’ve never bombed the forums or done anything like that and have 0 intention of doing so.

Masterlegodude is master mathew

it was me the whole time!!!

Badspot

• Administrator
Problem users travel in packs.  They share keys, they share vpns, they make accounts and start stuff at the same time.  I check my email last night and I've got a dozen messages about ravencroft, betelgeuse, and "eon".  I ID ravencroft and betel and ban them for literally the 30th+ time each.  I don't even remember who eon is, but I check this supposed eon alt and they're using a vpn (ie they're a repeat offender).  I don't want to go to bed with 1/3 of a potential Self Delete squad still active, so I'll just ban them and check on it later when they either email me or more evidence surfaces.

But now they've got another account because they can't go 4 hours without posting. 
The new account is a steam purchase from this steam account (archive)
This throwaway steam account has one friend (archive)
That friend's account is attached to revoked BLID 44597, username Eon

The ride never ends.
I'm sure next time every steam account will be private.

I want off mr. blockland's wild ride

o wow i was just kinda on the fence about all this before but that's enough to realize that he is actually eon

I am many things but I am not a liar.

Celau, Kelau... and not Xelau next? Deserves to be revoke on sight just for using a Z instead of X.

alright gamers it's time for me to stop being a cuck for two seconds and give you the honest truth

you got me i'm eon oof

the screenshots, however, aren't real
 i haven't been active under "eon" in the nigerian cunts (i've been taking screenshots of their maliciousness ever since i stopped being a complete idiot) for nearly years now and i've been on raven's stuffty for a while now, he found out about me being eon and decided to use it as a cheap way to get back at me

about the forum Self Delete:
i gave away my forum accounts to the nc like a week before around that time, i quit the forums and they decided to spam gore and stuff, was entirely my fault and i'm sorry for that

i was given the original celau key from a friend who wanted me to return, the stigma of "eon" is something i didn't feel like keeping around which is why i decided to come back under a new alias

seeing as badspot hasn't banned me or revoked me yet i plan to stick around
Celau, Kelau... and not Xelau next? Deserves to be revoke on sight just for using a Z instead of X.
i will sumo slam you into the sun