unpopular blockland opinions

Author Topic: unpopular blockland opinions  (Read 14002 times)

i think most weapons add-ons are forgeted up by ammo, reloading is fine though

Trueno's sucks as a colorset, colors are terrible

The "overly-blocky" style that T+T, HK, PhantOS, and such uses are terrible imho. I prefer normal proportions with a low poly style, much MUCH better. Vehicles are fine though, as long as they look like Filipe's or Barnabas's or similarly.

Maps are fine, so is V21. Honestly if maps were still included but "revised" to work on V21, it could make the game a lot better.

Any sort of RPG sucks stuff, but normal RP is fine, since 99% of the time, they're just casual instead of 100% do it perfectly or be banned.

We have too many loving cars, we need more boats, airplanes, bikes, and other stuff. We have loving plenty cars, stop loving asking for more for forgets sake.

Kreon has the best RP server ever made

We need more prop bricks honestly, I'll try to get back to finishing what I've been working on.

A lot of weapons packs and melee items have loving god-awful headache inducing sound effects, use better ones please.

Any sort of RPG sucks stuff, but normal RP is fine, since 99% of the time, they're just casual instead of 100% do it perfectly or be banned.
on this note, I think having a complicated RP system in place with a ton of scripts for realism actually kills role play. I'm ok with setting my name but even having to split what I type between dialogue and OOC is unnecessary imo. the best RPs I've played were more hands-off and imaginative.

all custom brick add-ons suck

default colorset is the best colorset

ammo systems suck

I think you're misinterpreting  the names here.
RPs are roleplaying. RPGs are games.
Bluzone would be an RP. Family RP would be an RP. This is where you act as a character. Effectively making a collaborative story with other people.
DRPG, PRPG, Jorgur's RPG, and all the such are RPGs. This is where you go for gameplay. Gaining levels, gathering loot, crafting, etc.

damn i miss jorgur's rpg

most vehicle addons are incredibly detailed and has to be related to a real car of some sort and to be honest its kind of dumb

I think you're misinterpreting  the names here.
RPs are roleplaying. RPGs are games.
Bluzone would be an RP. Family RP would be an RP. This is where you act as a character. Effectively making a collaborative story with other people.
DRPG, PRPG, Jorgur's RPG, and all the such are RPGs. This is where you go for gameplay. Gaining levels, gathering loot, crafting, etc.
I know. You're telling me the obvious

crown's jailbreak is boring

The addition of the grapple rope ruined Knife TDMs.

Because the butterfly knife works with projectiles and not raycasts, the speed allowed by the broken physics of the grapple rope is enough to displace the projectile essentially allowing you to throw stabs.
The grapple rope also remove the threat of falling.

The "overly-blocky" style that T+T, HK, PhantOS, and such uses are terrible imho. I prefer normal proportions with a low poly style, much MUCH better. Vehicles are fine though, as long as they look like Filipe's or Barnabas's or similarly.

this should be popular and not unpopular

i support private addons