unpopular blockland opinions

Author Topic: unpopular blockland opinions  (Read 14004 times)

as long as there's a reason to keep it private then it's fine. heed keeps addons private because theyre unfinished, pecon kept them private because they were part of a whole system of things and really couldn't be taken out (also they were constantly a part of a server)

really the only stuffty thing is when someone keeps a script private that would actually be really beneficial, as opposed to something like a weapon or hat

really the only stuffty thing is when someone keeps a script private that would actually be really beneficial, as opposed to something like a weapon or hat
We need more good weapons. Nothing should be private, period.

We need more good weapons. Nothing should be private, period.
you have loving hundreds of weapons to choose from that are exactly alike holy stuff

because theyre unfinished
support_updater exists
to enforce it just put a bigass [size=50.pt][/size] that says you must dl support_updater before you can dl that or else youll not get a finished version

support_updater exists
to enforce it just put a bigass [size=50.pt][/size] that says you must dl support_updater before you can dl that or else youll not get a finished version
yeah but they may not want to finish it
i understand the "i dont want to release my addons because theyre unfinished" mindset but dont loving tease them if you dont want people bugging you about it

you have loving hundreds of weapons to choose from that are exactly alike holy stuff
Good, not ten thousand clones of the same RNG spread Battlefield 3 pack-tier bullstuff.

thot patrol is alright
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 12:01:00 AM by Mega-Bear »

we need more silly add-ons

trueno's colorset loving sucks ive been saying this for years
UGH YESSSSSS

T+T wasn't good. It was a flavor of the month weapon pack that got out of hand. Being played on every server and emphasized a fake "balance".

I miss Gravity Cat's over stylistic and awkward weapons like the 2009 mega pack.

We don't need any more cars. Like the average car to any other non-car vehicle ratio is 30:1.

Maps weren't that bad to begin with and using shaders to gain a quick buck from the steam sale was bad. Players who couldn't build were forced to learn or quit. The overall reaction to new players was bad as well, many of them quit due to being harassed or bullied out of game.

ZAPT was a good gamemode.

ZAPT needs to come back.

Murder Mystery was heavily stacked if a player was in voice comms with 2+ players. They usually trolled the stuff out of everyone and ruined the gamemode for players who were trying to have fun.

Merps aren't fun.

City Rps or RPGS aren't fun, they're annoying and trying to rp seriously will get you killed or jailed half the time.

Losing Ephelasltittie, Epheaslalteies, elftits due to a uncharacteristically childish argument was bad.

Edit: I miss MarbleMan's stuff. Even though some of his addons had backdoors a lot of his stuff was genuinely cool.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 02:46:31 AM by Alkatjo »