Author Topic: Stop badmouthing the game, you idiots  (Read 14115 times)

Here is an idea. Flag all the bad reviews for spam and bullstuff.

Valve/Steam usually just bans or removes reviews left and right sometimes so why don't we do Blockland a favour yeah?
yes. fraudulently get rid of negative reviews and discuss how your going to do it on the public forum! are you just pretending to be handicapped

yes. fraudulently get rid of negative reviews and discuss how your going to do it on the public forum! are you just pretending to be handicapped
did you even read it?
do you even know how to read?
are you handicap?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:38:44 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

i play roblox, but that doesn't mean i don't like blockland.
both games are good, except for the fact that roblox's community is composed of kids

did you even read it?
do you even know how to read?
are you handicap?
yea i read it and he says we should false flag negative reviews for no valid reason.

i play roblox, but that doesn't mean i don't like blockland.
both games are good, except for the fact that roblox's community is composed of kids
Same thing here. alot of the kids on roblox are pretty handicapped tho.

yea i read it and he says we should false flag negative reviews for no valid reason.
oh loving sorry
i though u were talking with me

oh loving sorry
i though u were talking with me
dont call someone a handicap if you make a mistake like this

i think any game that you have put 100+ hours into you should not be allowed to give a negative review lol.

i think any game that you have put 100+ hours into you should not be allowed to give a negative review lol.
"The developers launched an update that pumps ransomware into your pc"
"reccomended"

I mean, it's recommending whether or not you think new people would enjoy the game. If you feel like it's changed so that it is no longer enjoyable, I think it's reasonable to be like "yea, it used to be great, not as much now".

Tho if you don't specify why in your review and just leave a negative review with 10k hours you're gonna look super butthurt

Here is an idea. Flag all the bad reviews for spam and bullstuff.

Valve/Steam usually just bans or removes reviews left and right sometimes so why don't we do Blockland a favour yeah?
Yes because this solves every problem, doesn't it?
did my sarcasm detector just shut off or was this serious, don't know

We should flag the reviews that are blatant trolls or aren't an actual review

Even the curators section has garbage reviews

Also, would it be wrong to flag these kind of reviews?

It's a little better if the person says to go play Minecraft/Roblox instead, but calling it a clone is just outright slander

stuff guys, negative reviews are close to mixing with positives.
lets make a blockland is dead thread, that always helps.

Or you can not, like dude.

whose alt