Author Topic: I'm back to create something and have a few questions  (Read 1507 times)

I just bought blockland again since I lost my old email and I want to start working on a project but I have some questions about some stuff that really got in the way last time -

• is there a new variable events or a fixed version now?
  • are bots still broken and glitchy
  • any essential rpg server mods i should get?
  • any other useful new addons?

if ya dont remember me i made this stuff

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234725.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=254000.0

• is there a new variable events or a fixed version now?
i never knew they were broken?
  • are bots still broken and glitchy
you'll have to give more detail - the default bots shouldn't be broken unless you have a conflicting add-on
  • any other useful new addons?
you'll have to state when you left so we can tell exactly what add-ons have come out since you left

i never knew they were broken?you'll have to give more detail - the default bots shouldn't be broken unless you have a conflicting add-onyou'll have to state when you left so we can tell exactly what add-ons have come out since you left

i left about 3 years ago

i was using jes00's or something like thats events so is that still the same addon? there would be tons of glitches when i used them with stuff just randomly breaking

now that i think of it most of the troubles with bots were trying to use them with vce events for an rpg system, is there something out now that's pretty good for fighting monsters / collecting loot?

i dont do too much with VCE however im quite sure no 'fixed' version has ever come out, and I haven't made any RPG related stuff and so i can't recommend anything there
here's all the major things i think you'll be interested in, from the top of my head at the moment:

Overlapping small bricks, coupled with the normal small bricks you can do some very detailed builds
NEW DUPLICATOR - easily the most fantastic overhaul in building on blockland, with all of it's amazing features in the forum topic.
Environment zones - multiple environments in one map! one area of the world can be night-time, the other could be day-time! (requires DLL injection, instructions are in forum topic)
Make Eventing Great Again - huge overhaul on the event menu, adding in a bunch of new features and shortcuts!
a recent brick add-on: foliage brickpack

there are countless add-ons i've missed, but I think these should be the most important ones

i dont do too much with VCE however im quite sure no 'fixed' version has ever come out, and I haven't made any RPG related stuff and so i can't recommend anything there
here's all the major things i think you'll be interested in, from the top of my head at the moment:

Overlapping small bricks, coupled with the normal small bricks you can do some very detailed builds
NEW DUPLICATOR - easily the most fantastic overhaul in building on blockland, with all of it's amazing features in the forum topic.
Environment zones - multiple environments in one map! one area of the world can be night-time, the other could be day-time! (requires DLL injection, instructions are in forum topic)
Make Eventing Great Again - huge overhaul on the event menu, adding in a bunch of new features and shortcuts!
a recent brick add-on: foliage brickpack

there are countless add-ons i've missed, but I think these should be the most important ones

awesome thanks so much!

You forgot to add new brick tool to that list, K3k. Looks like I'll have to shank you. And on christmas day, too - what a shame, I almost got through it without any acts of violence!

There's TotalRPG, which may be very useful for your server: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276330.0

omg yooo

bots are good if you use them in a minigame with bot damage enabled

holy stuff it's bravo

how you doin bud

RPGx mod: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301120.0

Best RPG mod and I hope to see it used.

biggest and bulkiest addon that requires to be downloaded and if not downloaded will take 20+ minutes to download on any server