The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25645 times)

Wait hold on a second. So this is considered having alzheimers but non stop meme spam along the lines of “gromlok iz old man hueee” isn’t? Maybe if thot patrol had a higher IQ than a bag of rocks they could actually troll people.
you'd know

is it just me or does it seem like grimlock calls people out only when one other person (happens to be weathernerd) is supporting him and then when being told its handicapped to call some one out in the first place by tito his immediate defense is that tito is mad because he is part of the reject squad for a stuffty trolling clan?
noedit:
its a really loving pathetic excuse, if your going to act like an starfish on the internet just own it like holy stuff

Why am I being included in NC when I'm not apart of them?

you wish you werent associated with those fat fugs

I never said you were included but its still obvious you ride grimlocks richard by coming to the rescue every time

I never said you were included but its still obvious you ride grimlocks richard by coming to the rescue every time
It's obvious your brain is the size of a loving walnut

sick excuse bro

could you uuuuuuuuuuuh elaborate

I like how he says "NC rejects" as if being outcasted from this stuff clan is a bad thing.

Oh look the NC reject squad is still trying(and failing miserably) to troll people! Wonder how long it will take them to get upset and start spamming memes as a defense mechanism

He also kept saying "Stay upset child" for whatever reason when he dropped em
You've got to have some seriously thin skin to let thot patrol make you that upset.

when you're still upset over being booted from the nigerian cunts
aw, is the nc reject upset?
Unova seems upset
I'll spell this out very carefully, seeing that people with autism need time to understand basic social situations:

the NC rejects getting upset and bumping this thread only proves the point I was making in that post. That's why I quoted it. Hopefully you can understand that. I know it's challenging
The thing is with the NC reject squad is that they’re so inept at trolling that they’re the ones getting upset. And toxicology wonders why he got booted from NC
you literally got kicked out of nc for acting like a handicap. Stay upset child
[NEWS] nigerian cunts rejects are still quite upset

have you considered learning some new words

I like how he says "NC rejects" as if being outcasted from this stuff clan is a bad thing.
the hilarious thing is out of the 18 people in thot patrol only 3 were in the nigerian cunts

grimlock be like raven hand me my walker

Wait hold on a second. So this is considered having alzheimers but non stop meme spam along the lines of “gromlok iz old man hueee” isn’t? Maybe if thot patrol had a higher IQ than a bag of rocks they could actually troll people.
Implying thot patrol was made to troll people unlike your clan

nigerian cucks be like

NC is still alive? woah alright