The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25758 times)

why are you quoting yourself again loving handicap
I'll spell this out very carefully, seeing that people with autism need time to understand basic social situations:

the NC rejects getting upset and bumping this thread only proves the point I was making in that post. That's why I quoted it. Hopefully you can understand that. I know it's challenging

why are you quoting yourself again loving handicap
repetitive behaviors are symptoms of autism, grimrooster

I'll spell this out very carefully, seeing that people with autism need time to understand basic social situations:

the NC rejects getting upset and bumping this thread only proves the point I was making in that post. That's why I quoted it. Hopefully you can understand that. I know it's challenging
but torin isnt challenged

i know someone who is and her name starts with a G

interesting theory, but will it hold up in the lab?

garth c3p0

does it end with a k² by any chance
interesting theory, but will it hold up in the lab?
find out next week only on blockbusters
garth c3p0
nibba rlly

noedit tito said it was a her owo

you are one of the last people on this forum that should be talking about who is and isn't mentally challenged

you are one of the last people on this forum that should be talking about who is and isn't mentally challenged

so because you dont like me that makes me automatically irrelevant
ok

and this proves what exactly?
oh wait I see let me show you that I am somehow showing you are mentally challenged

and this proves what exactly?
oh wait I see let me show you that I am somehow showing you are mentally challenged

Yes